Interstellar Premiere (Red carpet)

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Is everybody there? Chris, Emma, Matthew, Anne, Jessica etc.?

Only Nolan and Matthew are here.

Paris premiere at LGR in 70mm. Nolan acknowledges his first distributor for memento.

NY premiere is definitely on the 3rd. Most likely at Lincoln Square :)

There's a premiere in Rome (probably already going on??). No Nolanfans in Rome?

A pic I took last night

Apologies for the poor quality but here's a quick shot I took of the temporary room we were staggered to see in the Mezzanine in the Grand Rex used to house the 70mm projection equipment for the premiere.

According the Rex's facebook page Mr Nolan paid a visit to this monolith erected for Interstellar ~5 minutes after the film had started. I have to say the sound system at the Rex was pretty phenonmenal. My expectation was that in such a large venue the sound would be noticeably coming from the direction of screen but it was truly all encompassing allowing Zimmer's score to flood the auditorium.

It was definitely worth the day trip from London to see it early. Just need to wait 'til 05:30 Friday morning to see it at the BFI's IMAX now to really get the full majesty of the visuals.

[ I couldn't possibly improve on the excellent content already in the Member's Reviews threads. Those guys nailed it. ]

AmRAaM wrote: According the Rex's facebook page Mr Nolan paid a visit to this monolith erected for Interstellar ~5 minutes after the film had started.
That's when I got to shake hands with him. He just stayed for a few moments, though.

Some pictures of Matthew McConaughey and I (Yes, I'm the lucky guy who's giving a high five to him. I'm his best friend you know :gonf: )