Interstellar Premiere (Red carpet)

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
antovolk wrote:30th is an advance screening not a premiere because no red carpet. Although in France they're both called Avant-Premiere...

Yeah but it is kind of a premiere to me knowing that Nolan is coming to introduce the film and for a Q&A for about 30 minutes ! :gonf:

:twothumbsup:

darkvadd7 wrote:Image

:twothumbsup:
Congrats! :gonf:

now that we know what a turd interstellar is red carpet is gonna be like this

Does anyone know when the NY premiere is happening? Seen a few tweets over the past month about it.
Maybe it'll be a small event :?

Hi guys,

I had to share this. My flatmate was walking past the London Premiere on way home from work tonight, and look what he nabbed for our living room! (it was on one of the barriers and they were giving them away when they started packing up).
:D He probably got some odd looks getting on the bus with it haha

Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
ojmunchkin wrote:Hi guys,

I had to share this. My flatmate was walking past the London Premiere on way home from work tonight, and look what he nabbed for our living room! (it was on one of the barriers and they were giving them away when they started packing up).
:D He probably got some odd looks getting on the bus with it haha

Whoa, cool. I like how it doesn't have the title.