Interstellar Premiere (Red carpet)

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
There will be another premiere in Paris on October 30th with Christopher Nolan attending and animating a debate with the audience for over 30 minutes ! If I manage to get a ticket, I'll be happiest man in the world, because I'll be able to ask directly a question and to be heard by the man that inspired me the most in the past few years. :gonf:

john75 wrote:There will be another premiere in Paris on October 30th with Christopher Nolan attending and animating a debate with the audience for over 30 minutes ! If I manage to get a ticket, I'll be happiest man in the world, because I'll be able to ask directly a question and to be heard by the man that inspired me the most in the past few years. :gonf:
More of an advance screening with Nolan attending than a premiere (since no red carpet)...

damn jealous though :P

john75 wrote:There will be another premiere in Paris on October 30th with Christopher Nolan attending and animating a debate with the audience for over 30 minutes ! If I manage to get a ticket, I'll be happiest man in the world, because I'll be able to ask directly a question and to be heard by the man that inspired me the most in the past few years. :gonf:
You guys can't believe how fortunate you are, damn.

Great ! Maybe I will see you, I will be at the premiere in Nantes. This is really a great opportunity :twothumbsup:

darkvadd7 wrote:
Great ! Maybe I will see you, I will be at the premiere in Nantes. This is really a great opportunity :twothumbsup:

Oui si j'arrive à avoir une place et à intervenir ça se pourrait ! :)

john75 wrote:
darkvadd7 wrote:

Oui si j'arrive à avoir une place et à intervenir ça se pourrait ! :)
Your avatar is glorious btw. :D

People on twitter are complaining that Interstellar will only start being shown in Puerto Rico in mid-December. They're appealing to Paramount, Nolan, McC, etc. Somebody help them! Unfair to Puerto Ricans!

Aili wrote:People on twitter are complaining that Interstellar will only start being shown in Puerto Rico in mid-December. They're appealing to Paramount, Nolan, McC, etc. Somebody help them! Unfair to Puerto Ricans!
Japanese are also getting a mid December release date, but I don't see anyone complaining.

Correction: Sorry, Japan gets a mid November release date, not mid December. :oops:

It sucks for Puerto Ricans even more seeing how most of the US is getting the movie on the 7th. Puerto Rico is part of the US, so I understand their anger and more so this being one of the most anticipated movies of the year.

The Puerto Ricans are NOT happy. They're flooding twitter, sending messages to Paramount, to all the Interstellar boards, McC and Jessica (is Anne not on twitter?)