Interstellar Premiere (Red carpet)

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
JayCee wrote:Got my mezzanine ticket for October 31st. Anyone going?
I wish, Croatia is still November 6th. :(

m4st4 wrote: I wish, Croatia is still November 6th. :(
Same as in Germany :cry: Which is why I have to travel to Paris (it's not that far from my place though) to see it early. Still have to find out how to get a ticket for the Nolan Q&A session on October 30th. Does anyone know?

JayCee wrote:
m4st4 wrote: I wish, Croatia is still November 6th. :(
Same as in Germany :cry: Which is why I have to travel to Paris (it's not that far from my place though) to see it early. Still have to find out how to get a ticket for the Nolan Q&A session on October 30th. Does anyone know?
On the Gaumont Pathe website on Friday. Nolan will attend the screening in Paris (Gaumont Marignan)

antovolk wrote: On the Gaumont Pathe website on Friday. Nolan will attend the screening in Paris (Gaumont Marignan)
Awesome! Thanks a lot :twothumbsup:

Just got my tickets for the premiere at Le Grand Rex in Paris, can't wait to finally see the movie :).

I'll say this once again.

How. The. Hell. Are. They. Able. To. Sell. Red. Carpet. Premiere. Tickets. At. Reasonable. Prices. In. France?

While for us mere mortals elsewhere it's virtually impossible unless you have some damn good studio connections...

I guess the Grand Rex has some kind of deal with the studios, or maybe it's just we are lucky. The tickets were not really cheap either (50€, which is something like 60$) - but, heh, it's worth it!

Juliui wrote:I guess the Grand Rex has some kind of deal with the studios, or maybe it's just we are lucky. The tickets were not really cheap either (50€, which is something like 60$) - but, heh, it's worth it!
Given that tickets for red carpet premieres in other places (LA, NY and London especially) would go for 500 USD at least (if they're ever sold it's through charity auctions which run up to multiple 1000s of $), 50 euros is ridiculously cheap. A friend of mine said she bought tickets to the Catching Fire Paris red carpet for 20 euros and I was like WAT?!

Now the fact you're getting nationwide advance screenings on the 30th is a different matter altogether :judge: :judge: :judge:

antovolk wrote: Given that tickets for red carpet premieres in other places (LA, NY and London especially) would go for 500 USD at least (if they're ever sold it's through charity auctions which run up to multiple 1000s of $), 50 euros is ridiculously cheap. A friend of mine said she bought tickets to the Catching Fire Paris red carpet for 20 euros and I was like WAT?!
True. I must admit that when you look at it that way, the tickets are really cheap.
antovolk wrote:Now the fact you're getting nationwide advance screenings on the 30th is a different matter altogether :judge: :judge: :judge:
Let's say that it is a perk of being French :D.

Anyone in for a cup of coffee (by coffee I mean beer) before the premiere? I'll be travelling alone, which is kinda meh...