Interstellar Premiere (Red carpet)

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Three fucking weeks gah I can't wait no more... :cry:

m4st4 wrote:Three fucking weeks gah I can't wait no more... :cry:
This

m4st4 wrote:Three fucking weeks gah I can't wait no more... :cry:
Our patience will be rewarded! :thumbup:

Because sometimes, people need to have their faith rewarded. :batman:

Let's recap all premieres :
- 26th october : L.A. premiere at the TCL Chinese Theatre
- 29th october : London premiere at the ODEON Leicester Square
- 30th october : French premiere in 13 theatres, with Christopher Nolan 30 minutes presentation at the Gaumont Marignan (Champs Elysées) retransmitted in the 12 other theatres
- 31th october : Second French premiere :crazy: at the Grand Rex with Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey

Did I forget something ? :gonf:

I might have a chance to directly ask a question to God, Christopher Nolan, on october 30 in Paris. What question would you like me to ask ?

john75 wrote:I might have a chance to directly ask a question to God, Christopher Nolan, on october 30 in Paris. What question would you like me to ask ?
Hmm... Let me think about that one.

30th is an advance screening not a premiere because no red carpet. Although in France they're both called Avant-Premiere...

antovolk wrote:30th is an advance screening not a premiere because no red carpet. Although in France they're both called Avant-Premiere...

Yeah but it is kind of a premiere to me knowing that Nolan is coming to introduce the film and for a Q&A for about 30 minutes ! :gonf: