Interstellar Premiere (Red carpet)

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
There will also be a premiere in Paris on October 31 with Nolan and McConaughey to appear on stage & more.

Already posted and you lucky buggers can buy tickets to it... >_< somebody please hook me up with one of the London premiere/press screening invites that are going out as we speak...

Wow. The coverage in France has already started. Here are the details about the premiere in Paris. God, it sounds great.

Sauvez la date (cette expression est vraiment ridicule). Christopher Nolan et Matthew McConaughey viendront présenter Interstellar au Grand Rex, vendredi 31 octobre, à 20 heures ! Le film sera projeté en VOST. Les places de cette avant-première officielle seront mises en vente à partir de 10 heures, samedi 11 octobre (20 euros pour le placement balcon ; 50 euros pour le placement mezzanine avec file d’attente dédiée, fauteuils clubs, champagne et boîte de macarons Pierre Hermé).

En 2012, le réalisateur anglais était attendu au Grand Rex pour The Dark Knight Rises. Sa venue avait été annulée au dernier moment suite à la fusillade d’Aurora. Qui va faire le déplacement pour découvrir Interstellar cinq jours avant tout le monde ? Quel objet allez-vous faire signer ? PS : quelqu’un sait si Christopher Nolan s’est déjà rendu en France pour une avant-première ?

Interstellar est réalisé par Christopher Nolan et sort en France le 5 novembre 2014, avec Matthew McConaughey (Cooper), Anne Hathaway (Brand), Jessica Chastain (Murph), Bill Irwin (TARS), John Lithgow (Donald), Casey Affleck (Tom), David Gyasi (Doyle), Wes Bentley (Doyle), Mackenzie Foy (Murph), Timothée Chalamet (Tom), Topher Grace, David Oyelowo, Ellen Burstyn (Murph) et Michael Caine.

There's also an interview with McC on another site. He talks about the fact one of the reasons he wanted to do Interstellar was because his son Levi is crazy about space, spaceships and the solar system.

Aili wrote:Wow. The coverage in France has already started. Here are the details about the premiere in Paris. God, it sounds great.

Sauvez la date (cette expression est vraiment ridicule). Christopher Nolan et Matthew McConaughey viendront présenter Interstellar au Grand Rex, vendredi 31 octobre, à 20 heures ! Le film sera projeté en VOST. Les places de cette avant-première officielle seront mises en vente à partir de 10 heures, samedi 11 octobre (20 euros pour le placement balcon ; 50 euros pour le placement mezzanine avec file d’attente dédiée, fauteuils clubs, champagne et boîte de macarons Pierre Hermé).

En 2012, le réalisateur anglais était attendu au Grand Rex pour The Dark Knight Rises. Sa venue avait été annulée au dernier moment suite à la fusillade d’Aurora. Qui va faire le déplacement pour découvrir Interstellar cinq jours avant tout le monde ? Quel objet allez-vous faire signer ? PS : quelqu’un sait si Christopher Nolan s’est déjà rendu en France pour une avant-première ?

Interstellar est réalisé par Christopher Nolan et sort en France le 5 novembre 2014, avec Matthew McConaughey (Cooper), Anne Hathaway (Brand), Jessica Chastain (Murph), Bill Irwin (TARS), John Lithgow (Donald), Casey Affleck (Tom), David Gyasi (Doyle), Wes Bentley (Doyle), Mackenzie Foy (Murph), Timothée Chalamet (Tom), Topher Grace, David Oyelowo, Ellen Burstyn (Murph) et Michael Caine.

There's also an interview with McC on another site. He talks about the fact one of the reasons he wanted to do Interstellar was because his son Levi is crazy about space, spaceships and the solar system.
Translation:
Save the date ( the term is really ridiculous) . Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey will present Interstellar at the Grand Rex , Friday, October 31 , 20 hours! The film will be screened in their original soundtracks . Squares of this official preview will be sold from 10 am, Saturday, October 11 (20 euros for placement balcony , $ 50 for mezzanine investment queue dedicated club chairs , champagne and box of macarons Pierre Hermé ) .

In 2012, the British director was expected at the Grand Rex for The Dark Knight Rises. His arrival was canceled at the last minute after the shooting in Aurora . Who will make the trip to see Interstellar five days before anyone else ? What subject are you going to sign? PS: anyone know if Christopher Nolan has traveled in France for a preview ?

Interstellar is directed by Christopher Nolan and released in France on 5 November 2014, Matthew McConaughey (Cooper ), Anne Hathaway ( Brand) , Jessica Chastain ( Murph ), Bill Irwin ( TARS ), John Lithgow (Donald ) , Casey Affleck (Tom ), David Gyasi ( Doyle) , Wes Bentley ( Doyle) , Mackenzie Foy ( Murph ) , Timothy Chalamet (Tom) , Topher Grace , David Oyelowo , Ellen Burstyn ( Murph ) and Michael Caine .

I don't think that list is accurate though, they list Wes and David as Doyle, both.

When and where is the world premiere scheduled...that's the big mystery of the week. :|

scottguinn wrote:
Aili wrote:Do we know where all the premieres will take place? I keep hoping there'll be one in Austin cause the last week in October is the Austin Film Festival and it's McC's hometown. Jon Stewart's doing the Daily Show all that week from Austin so it would be a good place to generate even more buzz.

Well I HOPE so.
Yeah I live in Austin and was thinking the exact same thing too!
I went to ACL last weekend and McC was there. I think I was the ONLY person who didn't see him!

There will be another premiere in Paris on October 30th with Christopher Nolan attending and animating a debate with the audience for over 30 minutes ! If I manage to get a ticket, I'll be happiest man in the world, because I'll be able to ask directly a question and to be heard by the man that inspired me the most in the past few years. :gonf: