Interstellar TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I've been watching the Saints-Cowboys game just to see the Interstellar commercial. Nothing so far BUT they just announced that Interstellar is among the sponsors of the next, er, something or other quarter???? My dad cannot believe I'm watching a football game..

Turn your TVs on NOW!

Right, any TV break now.

Just saw the spot during the Cowboys and Saints game. It's different from the trailer that was released yesterday, a lot faster with the editing and more action packed. There's also some new footage, and shows some of the humorous banter between McConaughey and Hathaway. I'm sure it will end up online within the next 24 hours or so.

HorrorBiz wrote:I'm sure it will end up online within the next 24 hours or so.
More like 24 minutes lol. Thank you redfirebird2008 for uploading that.

I feel bad enough for having seen all of the trailers and these new TV spots, and we're still over a month away from this thing being released. I think now is the time for me to dip out until November 7th.

^ I'm thinking the same thing. I'm about to turn off avvy's and sigs. And I'm guessing today or tomorrow will be my last day in the section outside of the solidarity thread. It's a shame, since getting all excited with like-minded people is part of the fun, but ultimately I want to stay fresh for the film.

titansupes wrote:I'm about to turn off avvy's and sigs.
Way ahead of you.

But, hey, we can still discuss the crap out of the movie in the solidarity thread. Just with no spoilers.

People are saying there were two different TV spots during the footbal game?? I only saw one. Then I stopped watching the football. When I saw people were claiming there were two, I checked the recording and didn't find anything else. ????

Aili wrote:People are saying there were two different TV spots during the footbal game?? I only saw one. Then I stopped watching the football. When I saw people were claiming there were two, I checked the recording and didn't find anything else. ????
I think the other one aired on SyFy at some point, not sure.