Interstellar TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Did anyone notice that this new TV spot is probably the only one from the promotional materials, which is really feel like Nolan's hand?! This is TRILLERish, TENSE, HOT, TANGLED, HEARTBREAKING! If this is the cutting of the final trailer, this trailer will be bloody MASTERPIECE! This music, this atmosphere, this words... GOD!

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

antovolk wrote:Pretty sure the music is NOT Zimmer too...
My thoughts as well. Doesn't sound like Zimmer to me, I think he has something much more special prepared for us.

I think Romilly says "Every hour on that planet will be several years back on Earth" and not seven.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom wrote:
Panapaok wrote:I think Romilly says "Every hour on that planet will be several years back on Earth" and not seven.
Indeed sounds like several to me.

Also this TV-spot is very Inception-like in my opinion.
Yeah, right down to the background music and the "not prepared for this" line, lol. Just a little more subdued whereas the Inception one I'm sure we all remember was totally bombastic and shouting.

Rom wrote:
Panapaok wrote:I think Romilly says "Every hour on that planet will be several years back on Earth" and not seven.

Whether it's several or seven, I'm interested in how it's supposed to check out mathematically. The only way they could get that sort of time dilation is literally being next to the edge of a black hole, or moving a snail's pace less than the speed of light.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Rom wrote:

Whether it's several or seven, I'm interested in how it's supposed to check out mathematically. The only way they could get that sort of time dilation is literally being next to the edge of a black hole, or moving a snail's pace less than the speed of light.
Remember the last shot in Trailer #3? There was a planet right on the edge of the black hole.

I may have already mentioned it but I think this may premiere on US TV tomorrow during one of the NFL games.