Interstellar TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
antovolk wrote:I've asked around a couple of people who've been posting clips from the game on YT that aren't from pirate downloads if they have an HQ recording of the TV spot (the AFL final was broadcast in SD not HD), hope they'll end up delivering.

UPD: Guy's got it :)
Care to post it?

OMG. Wish I didn't watch it now. Need to avoid seeing new footage :cry:

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
antovolk wrote:I've asked around a couple of people who've been posting clips from the game on YT that aren't from pirate downloads if they have an HQ recording of the TV spot (the AFL final was broadcast in SD not HD), hope they'll end up delivering.

Care to post it?
He's working on getting it up right now

antovolk wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:

Care to post it?
He's working on getting it up right now
Vehhh nyyce!

I'm so confused why they haven't officially released the first tv spot. Pretty annoying actually.

Thats a very fair point. I was just sitting on my couch and my brother pointed the Spot to me and I thought, hold on, I don't remember any news about this.

It was broadcast right before Australia's biggest sporting event so it makes sense to premiere it there.

At least my whole family was watching and increased the hype throughout the family (they hadn't seen any of the trailers)

It's online now :D

Dragon_316ca wrote:It's online now :D
Whoa. Why does it cut out near the end when Anne Hathaway is saying her line?

Great! Thanks!