Interstellar TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Panapaok wrote:Does anyone understand what Hathaway says? I can only catch ''...the future of human race''.
It's: "You have to decide between seeing your children again, and the future of the human race."

antovolk wrote:Pretty sure the music is NOT Zimmer too...
Yeah. It's probably something else again.

Panapaok wrote:
antovolk wrote:Pretty sure the music is NOT Zimmer too...
Yeah. It's probably something else again.
But this music is more like a Zimmer than in previous trailers. It sounds very intense and fascinating.

Have a feeling this may be shown tomorrow during some NFL game. And this doesn't feel like a trailer 4 cutdown.

antovolk wrote:Have a feeling this may be shown tomorrow during some NFL game. And this doesn't feel like a trailer 4 cutdown.
I think the fourth trailer is an extended version of the TV-spot, with the same music. And that's the way I
want it to be.

Can't wait to find out the track from this spot! I really like it!

Thanks!

Can anybody figure out what Anne is saying to McC? I've listened over and over and can't make it out.

Oh, OK, I think GoFurther is right, that's what she says.

And Michael Caine tells him:
"You're the best pilot we ever had" - that's a change from the original script where it's just a coincidence that Cooper gets recruited.

Holy shit fuck, that TARS landscape shot was epic.

Forum Pro
Law
WE ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THIS

Nolan loves that line, great TV spot, better than trailer 3 in my opinion. Lots of emotion going on

Now that Empire confirmed The Right Stuff as an inspiration, it's interesting to see him referred to as the best pilot they ever had. Sounds like his character would fit right in that movie.