Interstellar: 70mm IMAX Screening Locations

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Do you guys recommend watching Interstellar in 35MM over seeing this in digital or IMAX Digital?

I reside in Spain, and there are no IMAX theatres that will show it in 15/70, and the IMAX theatres here are dubbed anyway. I just discovered a theatre that will screen The Equalizer in 35MM in original version so there´s a possibility that Interstellar will also get that treatment.

I don't know what I'm doing -- I just keep buying tickets for random days. Got 2 tickets for Nov. 4th 8pm screening and 5 tickets for Nov. 8th 8pm screening. I guess I'm just excited about seeing this in 70mm and the fact that there's reserved seating. :lol:

BoyInterstellar wrote:I don't know what I'm doing -- I just keep buying tickets for random days. Got 2 tickets for Nov. 4th 8pm screening and 5 tickets for Nov. 8th 8pm screening. I guess I'm just excited about seeing this in 70mm and the fact that there's reserved seating. :lol:
Dude, I'm right there with you. I've already committed to a handful of showings at that theater (not counting my Austin and Houston showings). It's just so damn close to my house!

taylorimpromptu wrote:
BoyInterstellar wrote:I don't know what I'm doing -- I just keep buying tickets for random days. Got 2 tickets for Nov. 4th 8pm screening and 5 tickets for Nov. 8th 8pm screening. I guess I'm just excited about seeing this in 70mm and the fact that there's reserved seating. :lol:
Dude, I'm right there with you. I've already committed to a handful of showings at that theater (not counting my Austin and Houston showings). It's just so damn close to my house!
Yeah, I can practically spit on the theater from where I live. :lol:

Glasgow Science Centre IMAX confirmed on Facebook that they won't be showing 70mm (made the permanent switch to digital). That's a gutter.

Costs $32 for a ticket to see the screening of Interstellar, here in Sydney. It is $4 more then Melbourne. But then, to be fair, Sydney got the largest Imax screen in the world.

Highland_3 wrote:Glasgow Science Centre IMAX confirmed on Facebook that they won't be showing 70mm (made the permanent switch to digital). That's a gutter.

Casey Affleck with no hair. :lol:

Hustler wrote:
Highland_3 wrote:Glasgow Science Centre IMAX confirmed on Facebook that they won't be showing 70mm (made the permanent switch to digital). That's a gutter.

Or Aaron Paul.

No word yet for a 70mm in Korea...... :( Any chance they will add more to the list closer to the release? Should I just suck it up and get a "normal" IMAX ticket?
Thanks!

taylorimpromptu wrote:
Hustler wrote:

Or Aaron Paul.
Holy shit, I didn't see it before. Casey Paul.