Predict Rotten Tomatoes/IMDb scores

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Oneironaut wrote:Image
JonnyM93 wrote:Calm down bro, it'll all be over soon.
hasanahmad wrote:Image
Me leaving before...

Feels like RT is teasing us. Adding a few positives and then BAM, another negative. Or it might be a coincidence I guess.

JonnyM93 wrote:Feels like RT is teasing us. Adding a few positives and then BAM, another negative. Or it might be a coincidence I guess.
If the movie is anywhere near as tense as waiting for these Rotten Tomatoes scores, then it will definitely be exciting. :D

braungeo123 wrote:40/13 now... Movin on up...
hasanahmad wrote:1 more fresh and it becomes 76

WTF Interstellar sits at 9.5 with 6 417 votes. Fanboying much? If this keeps going it will debut at nr.1 on IMDB top 250 and when our critic friends spot that all hell will break loose. HELL will break loose.

Robin wrote:WTF Interstellar sits at 9.5 with 6 417 votes. Fanboying much? If this keeps going it will debut at nr.1 on IMDB top 250 and when our critic friends spot that all hell will break loose. HELL will break loose.
Yeah, they really need some way to account for these bogus scores. There's over five thousand 10 star ratings...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816692/rat ... _=tt_ov_rt

Interstellar wrote:
braungeo123 wrote:40/13 now... Movin on up...
hasanahmad wrote:1 more fresh and it becomes 76

:lol: That reaction. :clap:

lcbaseball22 wrote:
Robin wrote:WTF Interstellar sits at 9.5 with 6 417 votes. Fanboying much? If this keeps going it will debut at nr.1 on IMDB top 250 and when our critic friends spot that all hell will break loose. HELL will break loose.
Yeah, they really need some way to account for these bogus scores. There's over five thousand 10 star ratings...

Almost none from the US, so clearly IMDB regulates it. I know they only count regular voters.

But yeah kind of weird

Robin wrote:
lcbaseball22 wrote:

Almost none from the US, so clearly IMDB regulates it. I know they only count regular voters.

But yeah kind of weird

These annoying fanboys are the sole reason why critics get biased over Nolan. Because he's loved by some overzealous maniacs. I seriously wish everyone looked at Nolan objectively because the guy is good enough that way.

Nolan strength in imdb votes is definitely crazy :lol: