Predict Rotten Tomatoes/IMDb scores

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Loved this movie no matter what the ratings are! Although film directors seem to be inclined to give it greater praise than critics...

Up to 77% on RT. One fresh added.
Update:
7 reviews added. Down to 75%.

It's certified, nice. :D

Newklear_Phil wrote:Loved this movie no matter what the ratings are! Although film directors seem to be inclined to give it greater praise than critics...
I much rather hear what a director has to say about a film than a critic.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
Newklear_Phil wrote:Loved this movie no matter what the ratings are! Although film directors seem to be inclined to give it greater praise than critics...
I much rather hear what a director has to say about a film than a critic.

Jesus, the guy assigning scores on RT is ridic...since when is a B- considered "rotten"? The Oregonian review was assigned rotten...

wait what?

it does read like rotten but still.

lcbaseball22 wrote:Jesus, the guy assigning scores on RT is ridic...since when is a B- considered "rotten"? The Oregonian review was assigned rotten...
a B- is a fail. Didn't you go to high school/college? :roll:

braungeo123 wrote:
lcbaseball22 wrote:Jesus, the guy assigning scores on RT is ridic...since when is a B- considered "rotten"? The Oregonian review was assigned rotten...
a B- is a fail. Didn't you go to high school/college? :roll:
Actually that's true lol, for me at least anything less than an A was pretty much the same as failing...

Wow, 4 straight Rotten before a Fresh. The question now is, will it stay "Certified Fresh".