Predict Rotten Tomatoes/IMDb scores

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
From RT website
Rotten Tomatoes awards the Certified Fresh accolade to theatrical releases reviewed by 40 or more critics (including 5 Top Critics) with a steady score of 75% or higher on the Tomatometer. A film remains Certified Fresh unless its Tomatometer falls below 70%. Reserved for the bestreviewed films, the Certified Fresh accolade constitutes a seal of approval, synonymous with quality.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/help_desk/licensing/
The movie hasn't even been widely released and the score has fluctuated, so I see why they would wait until the movie receives 100 or 200 reviews.

Knight wrote:From RT website
Rotten Tomatoes awards the Certified Fresh accolade to theatrical releases reviewed by 40 or more critics (including 5 Top Critics) with a steady score of 75% or higher on the Tomatometer. A film remains Certified Fresh unless its Tomatometer falls below 70%. Reserved for the bestreviewed films, the Certified Fresh accolade constitutes a seal of approval, synonymous with quality.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/help_desk/licensing/
The movie hasn't even been widely released and the score has fluctuated, so I see why they would wait until there were 100 or 200 reviews.
and that is a professional answer. not "are you a nolan fanboy"

again matchity is walking back by deleting a couple of tweets and Rottentomatoes have deleted their tweet. looks like it

On Metacritic the score is now 76, with 1 negative, 4 mixed, 16 positive, and 5 are 100!!

hasanahmad wrote:Image
Nice one...i understand your passion for nolan.i have the same passion but lets just go and enjoy the movie..these critics dont really matter.

One fresh added.

They actually added 3 now since we last updated on here
Fresh: 51
Rotten: 16

Interstellar Rises

Edited.

76% :gonf:

We are closing in on 80% :gonf:

Richard Roeper gave the film an A+! Woohoo!

:clap: :twothumbsup: