Predict Rotten Tomatoes/IMDb scores

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
braungeo123 wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:
braungeo123 wrote:Wow, Guzman's review was rotten. :wtf:
You can't expect good scores from reviewers that you expect to give good scores. If that's one thing i learned from reviewers.
Not what I meant. If you read back a page or so, all his other 2.5/4 have been "fresh" except for Sex Tape.
My bad.

He must have dislike it more then the other 2.5/4 reviews he's given, or he's just being mean to Nolan.

David Denby has a positive 70% review on Metacritic, yet his review is rotten according to RT? :?

braungeo123 wrote:David Denby has a positive 70% review on Metacritic, yet his review is rotten according to RT? :?
Again, email reports need to be sent...

I don't understand why this isn't certified fresh already.

They put a consensus on it after like 10 or 15 reviews but they can't make it certified fresh?

I mean, I know it doesn't really matter, but it's a little strange how they go about updating their site and when.

Maybe RT are trolling NF. Jokes.

But seriously, is this happening to other films?

tweet to @rottentomatoes and @matchity (editor in chief of rotten tomatoes) that they made a mistake with the Denby review where he has it at 70/100 and RT has rated his review as negative

hasanahmad wrote:tweet to @rottentomatoes and @matchity (editor in chief of rotten tomatoes) that they made a mistake with the Denby review where he has it at 70/100 and RT has rated his review as negative

so? what are they going to do?

rickfox wrote:
hasanahmad wrote:tweet to @rottentomatoes and @matchity (editor in chief of rotten tomatoes) that they made a mistake with the Denby review where he has it at 70/100 and RT has rated his review as negative

so? what are they going to do?
you want a 70/100 to be negative and keep quiet about it?

Atchity wasn't a huge fan of the film himself. He reviewed it on TYT's movie channel and gave it a 6.

UnknownVariation wrote:
Atchity wasn't a huge fan of the film himself. He reviewed it on TYT's movie channel and gave it a 6.
how does that change the fact that 70/100 is not a negative?