Predict Rotten Tomatoes/IMDb scores

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Rt is now 74

34 positives
12 negatives

Average rating is 7.4

It's funny how most Interstellar headlines I see are about the movie being mixed (and a disappointment). Uhmm since when is 70%+ mixed lol . . . But considering it is Nolan, anything less than a masterpiece was going to be a letdown.

Just an fyi last year at 45 reviews man of steel was at 69 on RT and then collapsed to 55

Don't get your hopes up yet

hasanahmad wrote:Just an fyi last year at 45 reviews man of steel was at 69 on RT and then collapsed to 55

Don't think that's the same.

hasanahmad wrote:Just an fyi last year at 45 reviews man of steel was at 69 on RT and then collapsed to 55

Wasn't The Prestige at only 20% on RT when it first came out? And it is at 75% now.

Although I don't guarantee Interstellar will do the same since I haven't watch it yet.

Seems like its going to land right where Prometheus did. I remember being so hyped for that ahit and following all the reviews and the RT score when it came out and when it it was so disappointing to see it only in the 70's. I think the movie pretty much sucks but it has mid 70's and some people really love it. Altough I think Interstellar will no way be as disappointing as Prometheus, this may be a similar situation review wise. Its a SciFi with tons of hype that gets about mid 70's (which isn't mixed it's mostly positive) but some people are going to absolutely love it no matter what. Perhaps it's reception will improve with time, or perhaps it will remain devisive. Time will tell.....

2 more positive reviews and it can be certified fresh at least!!

JonnyM93 wrote:2 more positive reviews and it can be certified fresh at least!!
No for certified it has to be 75 overall with at least 4o top critics voting , we are still at 10 top critics

hasanahmad wrote:
JonnyM93 wrote:2 more positive reviews and it can be certified fresh at least!!
No for certified it has to be 75 overall with at least 4o top critics voting , we are still at 10 top critics
40 total critics. 5 Top critics.

I More positive . Score is still 74, one more positive for 75