Interstellar Oscar Chances

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

I apologize in advance, but I'm about to rant in here with cuz words and everything.

The fucking shame to ignore a film like Interstellar and nominate Guardians of the fucking Galaxy, that fucking childish, man-children driven piece of shit that got all the raves just because is funny, a fucking shame. I fucking hate Marvel, I hate their fans, I hate their kiddy, unoriginal, superficial comedies, I hate the fanboys, bloggers, pundits who revere them as they are the end of cinema, the be all of superhero movies. What a fucking shame, I'm truly disappointed and mad and outraged.

Ultimately, I think what's happening to Interstellar is a direct blow to us Nolan's fans by the film industry, yeah, those critics and bloggers and pundits who hate us because, yeah, we deserve it. A lot of us Nolan fans are annoying, loud, and childish, and a lot of people look down on us because of that, they call us "nolanites" and it has hurt us, and in turn has hurt Nolan's work itself. Interestellar is a masterpiece, a great and unique piece of pure cinema that does not deserve this complete snub it's getting from the industry. :evil: :evil: :evil:

On a similar note it’s looking more and more like that son of a bitch Harvey is gonna do it again with The Imitation Game. :think: Recall that The King’s Speech had a surprising cinematography nomination as well. If Imitation Game does somehow manage to go all the way to a Best Picture win it would be Harvey’s crowning acheivement by far considering that it’s not even in the Top 20 on CriticsTop10; at least The King’s Speech was #7 for its year. Have to agree now with what has been said in the past, if Tyldum makes the director’s list it’s over. It has hit with all of the guilds so far, as well as Globes, AFI, and NBR.

Boyhood is this year's Social Network? :shifty: It's far and away the critic's #1 just like the aforementioned.

willyjoel wrote:I apologize in advance, but I'm about to rant in here with cuz words and everything.

The fucking shame to ignore a film like Interstellar and nominate Guardians of the fucking Galaxy, that fucking childish, man-children driven piece of shit that got all the raves just because is funny, a fucking shame. I fucking hate Marvel, I hate their fans, I hate their kiddy, unoriginal, superficial comedies, I hate the fanboys, bloggers, pundits who revere them as they are the end of cinema, the be all of superhero movies. What a fucking shame, I'm truly disappointed and mad and outraged.

Ultimately, I think what's happening to Interstellar is a direct blow to us Nolan's fans by the film industry, yeah, those critics and bloggers and pundits who hate us because, yeah, we deserve it. A lot of us Nolan fans are annoying, loud, and childish, and a lot of people look down on us because of that, they call us "nolanites" and it has hurt us, and in turn has hurt Nolan's work itself. Interestellar is a masterpiece, a great and unique piece of pure cinema that does not deserve this complete snub it's getting from the industry. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I love everything about this. And I enjoyed Guardians. But you are so right.

willyjoel wrote:I apologize in advance, but I'm about to rant in here with cuz words and everything.

:lol:
Calm down, pal.

You might wanna take a walk or something.

Rage rage against the dying of the light.