Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
john75 wrote:Haha, the full picture is even better : Image
Jesus! (no pun intended) I am dying over here. Took me a bit to notice Tarantino, then I laughed even more.

Does anyone know what the music at the beginning of the trailer is? The part where Coop and Murph are talking about the drone?

Surround sound ultimate 1080p version incoming from yours truly...

First track in trailer is called "The World is Waiting" by Josh Fielstra, currently unreleased.

UPD: Here we go - Trailer 4 in glorious 1080p with DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround sound
https://mega.co.nz/#!0FxyVbra!eFIYQY91E ... gOxzj4Ud0c

antovolk wrote:Surround sound ultimate 1080p version incoming from yours truly...

First track in trailer is called "The World is Waiting" by Josh Fielstra, currently unreleased.

You are amazing, dude! :gonf:

I know this a little off-topic but I just experimented with Interstellar Trailer 4 epic space soundtrack Thomas Bergersen - Final Frontier with Sunshine Movie Trailer and gosh it's beautiful.

Just wanted to share with you guys as I have been catching all the good space films in preparation of Interstellar.

Sunshine is a space film that came out in 2007 also about a group of Astronauts send on a mission to save a dying earth. The difference is that there being no interstellar travel as they head to the sun which is dying off in the distant future.

Highly recommend this movie before watching Interstellar, it's so good :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

Finally went to see Gone Girl and I saw the trailer. Even with a small 2d screen, the waves looked much better than me watching the trailer at home. God I can only imagine how it's going to look in IMAX 8-)

Knight wrote:Finally went to see Gone Girl and I saw the trailer. Even with a small 2d screen, the waves looked much better than me watching the trailer at home. God I can only imagine how it's going to look in IMAX 8-)
You're lucky. I saw Gone Girl last Friday night and, much to my surprise, didn't get the new (or even old!) Interstellar trailer. I saw the Inherent Vice trailer, which was great, but I was a bit puzzled as to why Nolan's film wasn't included.

antovolk wrote:Surround sound ultimate 1080p version incoming from yours truly...

Awesome! Thanks so much!!!

So, is there any 4k version of this trailer?