Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
You can listen to the whole tune (from Trailer 4) on Spotify guys! :gonf:
Last edited by sander121 on October 1st, 2014, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rom wrote:My opinion is that it is the worst Interstellar trailer out of all of them. Of course I'm excited and all that but the trailer is just not good, it feels like fan art for some odd reason I don't know... The music choice is not very good, I didn't feel emotional aspect in this trailer, neither I feel intense action. Anyway the movie is out in a month or so, no need to worry.
Oh good, so it's not just me! Yeah, even after watching a few more times I agree.

Every time. Every fucking time a new trailer comes out, I swear I wont watch it and every time I end up caving in. Got goosebumps all over, this is gonna be incredible.

Great featurette. Two days early FTW!!!! :clap:

That new music was perfect, I don't care what anyone says. I loved the change in tone from the previous trailers, which were a little too emotional and fuzzy for me. This is more serious, tense... or as Nolan would say, " it's heightened reality". :D

The trailer was ok, the worst so far yeah (still better than many trailer out there) , but the music I loved so much, Wanna see this movie now.

There is another new trailer on the AMC youtube channel. Pretty much the same footage though.

Im not watching. I'm resisting. The second and third trailers were more than good enough.

ComptonTerry wrote:Im not watching. I'm resisting. The second and third trailers were more than good enough.
Succumb.

God, this music... Replay, replay, replay.

I have to agree...this trailer was disappointing IMO.
The extended TV spot gave me more emotions than this one...granted the new footage were awesome and I'm getting more and more excited(as if that's possible) for this sure-to-be masterpiece, I'm really disappointed by this trailer :?
I agree it's the music...where's Hans work?!

ComptonTerry wrote:Im not watching. I'm resisting. The second and third trailers were more than good enough.
There's really nothing much new here in this new trailer. Even the studios released it as the 3rd trailer.