DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
God dammit. I just got my tax money and was finally able to do this. I should have done it last night, I knew it. But I was tired and fell asleep and figured I would be able to do it today. Blah

Bacon wrote:WM exclusive just sold out. Again. :?
Sold out about 6 hours ago today
ComptonTerry wrote:God dammit. I just got my tax money and was finally able to do this. I should have done it last night, I knew it. But I was tired and fell asleep and figured I would be able to do it today. Blah
I did try to tell you ages ago. Sadly (and sadly for you) nobody listens to.me :(

It's okay because I just ordered the Amazon Digibook! Success!

ComptonTerry wrote:It's okay because I just ordered the Amazon Digibook! Success!
I suppose so. Depends how you look at it. If you really wanted the Neocase then it's a fail.

What are you going to do if it comes back in stock, because it probably will you know. This will be the 5th or so time I have seen it go out of stock over the last 2-3 weeks so it's fair to say it will come back online.

I love Digibooks, and I don't really give a fuck about a reproduced film cell. I'm happy

leak leak leak

Crazy Eight wrote:leak leak leak
Please elaborate...

Edit: Oh wow, so it has.

ComptonTerry wrote:I love Digibooks, and I don't really give a fuck about a reproduced film cell. I'm happy
Ummm..

A) Why did you choose the Walmart edition then? If it wasn't OOS you'd have an order for it now. lol. If you LOVE the Digibook you would have just ordered that first. :eh:

B) The film cel is authentic. NOT reproduced.

T.a.r.s wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:leak leak leak
Please elaborate...

Edit: Oh wow, so it has.
Yup holy shit.

It's the European Warner Bros. version btw.