DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Who even created this thread so early

Maybe this release, no matter who puts it out, will have Larceny & Tarantella as special features.

This is the kind of movie that deserves a great BR/DVD cover, or a least one that is above what most studios put out today. I really hope the cover doesn't suck. Hopefully there will be some limited Steelbook.

I want the cover, of the DVD/Blu-ray, to be the as as the Soundtrack cover.

If March is accurate, then it'll be the 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, or 31st (yes, there are 5 Tuesdays in March). I'd bet on one of the later ones.
Havoc1st wrote:I want the cover, of the DVD/Blu-ray, to be the as as the Soundtrack cover.
Me too, although I wish they'd do something more original instead of slapping a poster image on the cover.

It will have to be early March maybe even mid Feb because Mockingjay 1 is planned for home media at first week of March, like last year with CF

Hopefully I will be lucky and I will get a blu ray screener of this movie from awards consideration! I got it with The Dark Knight Rises in September