DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I just sent it back to Amazon!! We'll see if they reimburse me. I'm going to buy another one today. Which should I get: Walmart, Target or Best Buy??

Aili wrote:I just sent it back to Amazon!! We'll see if they reimburse me. I'm going to buy another one today. Which should I get: Walmart, Target or Best Buy??
If you get Wal-Mart's limited edition, make sure to check it for scratches on the disc before taking it home. The packaging may look nice but it's not the best. Granted, you get a freaking awesome little art book with it.

Bacon wrote:
Aili wrote:I just sent it back to Amazon!! We'll see if they reimburse me. I'm going to buy another one today. Which should I get: Walmart, Target or Best Buy??
If you get Wal-Mart's limited edition, make sure to check it for scratches on the disc before taking it home. The packaging may look nice but it's not the best. Granted, you get a freaking awesome little art book with it.
I thought the packaging was kickass myself.

The Target steelbook is also pretty gnarly imo.

I don't like the way the discs just uncomfortably sit in their slots.

OK thanks! I'm hitting both Walmart and Target NOW!

Bacon wrote:I don't like the way the discs just uncomfortably sit in their slots.

Bacon wrote:I don't like the way the discs just uncomfortably sit in their slots.
Don't be worried about the blurays scratching. Out of all the blurays I'v ever had, which includes movies, Ps3, and Ps4 games, not one has ever been scratched, or damaged in any way. This includes blurays that have laid out of their cases, as well as fallen from various heights onto a variety of surfaces.

They're not scratch proof, mind you, but you'd really have to knife them to do any damage to them.

The Interstellar DVD on the other hand...

Yeah that's true, I've never seen a scratched Bluray in my life. They are pretty scratch resistant. DVD's aren't...

ComptonTerry wrote:Yeah that's true, I've never seen a scratched Bluray in my life. They are pretty scratch resistant. DVD's aren't...
Don't ever use Redbox, then.

Michaelf2225 wrote:
Don't be worried about the blurays scratching. Out of all the blurays I'v ever had, which includes movies, Ps3, and Ps4 games, not one has ever been scratched, or damaged in any way. This includes blurays that have laid out of their cases, as well as fallen from various heights onto a variety of surfaces.

They're not scratch proof, mind you, but you'd really have to knife them to do any damage to them.

The Interstellar DVD on the other hand...
I've been keeping that in a different case actually because of the last one in the collector's edition I got being scratched.