DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
So glad I preordered when I did.

At this point, I think everyone's best bet is to just check out your local Walmart. I'd be surprised if they don't have at least a few of the exclusives in stock.

Just got my Walmart edition in the mail! The casing is very slick and well-crafted. The discs aren't difficult to get out at all.

taylorimpromptu wrote:Just got my Walmart edition in the mail! The casing is very slick and well-crafted. The discs aren't difficult to get out at all.
Pics or it didn't happen!

DoubleD wrote:So glad I preordered when I did.

At this point, I think everyone's best bet is to just check out your local Walmart. I'd be surprised if they don't have at least a few of the exclusives in stock.
I don't trust our local store to have any, but I guess it is my only option at this point.

Wow I pre-ordered it yesterday and now it's out of stock online. I signed up for Walmart to email me when they had them in stock again last month but I never got an email and yesterday I decided to check and they were in stock so I guess I got lucky?

swishbig wrote:Wow I pre-ordered it yesterday and now it's out of stock online. I signed up for Walmart to email me when they had them in stock again last month but I never got an email and yesterday I decided to check and they were in stock so I guess I got lucky?
Yep same thing for me. I never got the email and decided to check it out yesterday afternoon and glad I did.

Chris Stuckmann just wrote this:
We used to look up at the sky and wonder...

My buddy who runs Scyllar.com is running an awesome deal right now: Purchase Interstellar for a great price and get the chance at winning The Dark Knight Trilogy on Blu-Ray! Check it out at:

http://scyllar.com/shop/#!/***EXCLUSIVE ... y=12320108

Is there a site, kind of like box office mojo, which tracks dvd/blu ray sales?

I'm curious to see how well the Interstellar dvd/blu ray does compared to its theatrical release.

dsus4gtr wrote:Is there a site, kind of like box office mojo, which tracks dvd/blu ray sales?

I'm curious to see how well the Interstellar dvd/blu ray does compared to its theatrical release.
Yup. Keep checking this page http://www.the-numbers.com/movie/Inters ... ideo-sales