DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:
gofurther wrote:
I don't think it looks too bad in this image. Would have preferred the soundtrack cover though.
Outside cover is horrid; Inside cover is great. And yes, I prefer the soundtrack cover.
And that, my friends, is why the Neocase is a slamdunk #win

Actually, I'm starting get really debate getting that Digibook from Amazon. Not sure I care about the Film cell. Also I just finally filed my taxes last week and I should be getting my state return this week and I've decided to just pre order the Digibook (or WalMart if I go with it) when I get that. That is as long as either editions preorders don't sell out again...

antovolk wrote:
UnknownVariation wrote: My MacBook Pro only includes the 720p option. 1080p is probably only available to users owning an Apple device with a retina display.
You can always change 720p to 1080p in the iTunes settings.
Wow, I didn't know about that. Why wouldn't 1080p be the default setting?

I have sent a request to IMAX Corporation about IMAX sequences in Digital HD version of Interstellar (on iTunes, particularly). If they have this information and they are conscientious, I look forward to the answer.
:gonf:

Lord Shade wrote:I have sent a request to IMAX Corporation about IMAX sequences in Digital HD version of Interstellar (on iTunes, particularly). If they have this information and they are conscientious, I look forward to the answer.
If you are wondering about the VAR, I believe the digital copies won't have it.

DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:I have sent a request to IMAX Corporation about IMAX sequences in Digital HD version of Interstellar (on iTunes, particularly). If they have this information and they are conscientious, I look forward to the answer.
I believe they will. Considering how they worry about the audience watching this film in IMAX, I don't think this would be too difficult to them to download a full copy, including the IMAX sequences, on iTunes. I'm waiting for an official answer from IMAX Corporation.

Lord Shade wrote:
DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
I believe they will. Considering how they worry about the audience watching this film in IMAX, I don't think this would be too difficult to them to download a full copy, including the IMAX sequences, on iTunes. I'm waiting for an official answer from IMAX Corporation.
Yeah, just like TDK and TDKR digital copies have VAR, right?

Lord Shade wrote:
DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
Oh don't get me wrong, I am totally not saying with any certainty that I am right, because I simply do not know for sure. Just going off what a lot of knowledgeable people have said elsewhere online.