DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
BlairCo wrote:Speaking of Australian Steelbook:
Too damn expensive, and the cover is horrid.

Havoc1st wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Speaking of Australian Steelbook:
Too damn expensive, and the cover is horrid.

I don't think it looks too bad in this image. Would have preferred the soundtrack cover though.

gofurther wrote:

I don't think it looks too bad in this image. Would have preferred the soundtrack cover though.
Outside cover is horrid; Inside cover is great. And yes, I prefer the soundtrack cover.

But I'm just being a picky person. :P

jesus, you dickholes are a picky bunch

Forum Pro
Law
I can't wait to buy this so I can watch it once, put it away in the stack where I keep the rest of blu rays and never look at the cover again.

DotDotDotDotDash wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:
Oh, really?

Hmmm, interesting. My bad, thanks for the info. Good to know.

They must have only started doing that recently because I have used iTunes numerous times and never been offered a 1080 option. That's why I use VUDU, and have done so for about 5-7 years as they are/were the only ones to offer 1080 (HDX).

Still, at least I didn't have to pay extra for my digital copy, which is still a nice exclusive. Nobody should pay for a movie twice. Hats off to Walmart!
My MacBook Pro only includes the 720p option. 1080p is probably only available to users owning an Apple device with a retina display.

UnknownVariation wrote: My MacBook Pro only includes the 720p option. 1080p is probably only available to users owning an Apple device with a retina display.
You can always change 720p to 1080p in the iTunes settings.

ChristNolan wrote:jesus, you dickholes are a picky bunch
What the kcuf is a dickhole? lol. How old are you, 12?

I think you will find that that particular cover is hated universally. Not just by people on here, but also by 99% of users on bluray.com, etc. It's awful, period, so it looks like everyone is a bunch of picky d1ckholes, and you're an aggravating child with terrible name-calling skills.

Havoc1st wrote:
gofurther wrote:

Outside cover is horrid; Inside cover is great. And yes, I prefer the soundtrack cover.

But I'm just being a picky person. :P
It's not a great cover by any means, but at least it's better than the damn regular release cover.

Havoc1st wrote:
gofurther wrote:
And that, my friends, is why the Neocase is a slamdunk #win