DVD/BLU RAY RELEASE

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Wow, thanks for these!

Walmart just photoshopped one of the stills onto it.

Dragon_316ca wrote:Image

I want a gorgeous Space shot in my Imax Cell.

Dont give me Casey !!!!

Lionheart wrote:I want a gorgeous Space shot in my Imax Cell.

Dont give me Casey !!!!
I want the wormhole!

I want the Tesseract for mine. That would be sooo cool

I have to say, I'm really not happy with this recent trend of putting all but one of the special features only on the blu-ray edition of a film. It was the same with Cloud Atlas, and the boxset of Edgar Wright's Cornetto Trilogy, for example. It's like they're trying to force the older format (DVD) out of use prematurely to make more money.

No thats just the way things go. One technology replaces another. DVD has had a long life, and BR has been around for almost a decade now. The people who put off upgrading can't do that forever.....

AmbroseCadwell wrote:I have to say, I'm really not happy with this recent trend of putting all but one of the special features only on the blu-ray edition of a film. It was the same with Cloud Atlas, and the boxset of Edgar Wright's Cornetto Trilogy, for example. It's like they're trying to force the older format (DVD) out of use prematurely to make more money.
honey DVD's have literally been outdated for nine years

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
AmbroseCadwell wrote:I have to say, I'm really not happy with this recent trend of putting all but one of the special features only on the blu-ray edition of a film. It was the same with Cloud Atlas, and the boxset of Edgar Wright's Cornetto Trilogy, for example. It's like they're trying to force the older format (DVD) out of use prematurely to make more money.

Nomis1700 wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
Except they're still the more affordable option. For the same reason, I can't have a TV, only a computer, so I can't even buy just a blu-ray player. The benefit of blu-ray is supposed to be the better picture and sound, not exclusive content.