Interstellar Industry/Celebrity Buzz

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Barrett wrote:Many of you may remember a similar thread when Inception was coming out - "WOM Baby!" was my signature tagline. This is a thread to post any and all Tweets, interviews, etc. from celebrities or fellow actors and filmmakers who have something to say about INTERSTELLAR.

Thought this would be kinda fun.
Edgar Wright @edgarwright
Have heard from two different people that 'Interstellar' is Chris Nolan's best film. Bring on November. I want to see it in 65mm. Like, now.

This is amazing repeat googleX infinity times. :gonf: :clap: :gonf:

I take this genius manchild more serious than anyone other else on nerd topics.
Plus he boned Anna Kendrick.
Would this guy lie to us?

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
Barrett wrote:Many of you may remember a similar thread when Inception was coming out - "WOM Baby!" was my signature tagline. This is a thread to post any and all Tweets, interviews, etc. from celebrities or fellow actors and filmmakers who have something to say about INTERSTELLAR.

Thought this would be kinda fun.
Edgar Wright @edgarwright
Have heard from two different people that 'Interstellar' is Chris Nolan's best film. Bring on November. I want to see it in 65mm. Like, now.

More

I don't know of it's the best but going by the screenplay that I have read it might win Best Picture this year.

It's as zeitgeist as a zeitgeist film can get.It touches upon several hot issues .. greenhouse, capitalism, food crisis.

Q: Any possible acting noms?
Not really, I would say. McConaughey might have scored a nomination, had he not won this year. Chastain has too small a part.

Asanty wrote:More

I don't know of it's the best but going by the screenplay that I have read it might win Best Picture this year.

It's as zeitgeist as a zeitgeist film can get.It touches upon several hot issues .. greenhouse, capitalism, food crisis.

Q: Any possible acting noms?
Not really, I would say. McConaughey might have scored a nomination, had he not won this year. Chastain has too small a part.
Who is this from?

He seems to be talking about the script, not the actual film. Delete.

Also, some random guy on Twitter doesn't count as Industry/Celebrity Buzz.