Interstellar Industry/Celebrity Buzz

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
HorrorBiz wrote:James Dashner, author of The Maze Runner.
@jamesdashner 24m24 minutes ago
There are no words to describe the transcendent experience of watching #INTERSTELLAR. Should be called #PHENOMENAL. Wow.
120K followers! WOM baby! :gonf:

oracle86 wrote:
Amy Acker ‏@AmyAcker
Can't stop thinking about this movie!
144k followers

WOM baby!!! :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well she does star in the screenwriter's show..

Ricky93100 wrote:Some more Tarantino gushing over Christopher Nolan

http://www.slashfilm.com/quentin-tarant ... erstellar/
All these film makers that still filming in film stock are just stroking one another ego or a more kind word supporting one another. So his gushing doesn't mean anything about the film itself but more towards promoting the film stock.

Bilge Ebiri @BilgeEbiri · 4h 4 hours ago
Saw INTERSTELLAR again last night. Loved it even more. I will happily die on this particular cross.
Film critic/writer for @NYMag and @vulture. 7k followers

WOM Baby!

David Slade, director of Hard Candy, 30 Days and 30 Nights, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
@DAVID_A_SLADE · 23m 23 minutes ago
Interstellar took my breath - no words - I loved seeing the 70mm print as well, makes me really miss shooting film.

Former NFL tight end:
Tom Crabtree ‏@itsCrab 3h3 hours ago
.@Interstellar is quite the movie experience. Go enjoy it.

From band New Found Glory
Chad Gilbert ‏@XChadballX 1h1 hour ago
Emotional Overload #Interstellar.
G4 host
alisonhaislip @alisonhaislip
My review of Interstellar: I never knew waves or Matt Damon could give me so much anxiety.

#Interstellar fucked me up in all the right ways

A mix of Spielbergs warmth, Kubricks brain and Malicks beauty still 100% Nolan throughout #Interstellar is mindblowing and out of this world

Fuck, just fuck #Interstellar

Breathtaking human drama, epic action, intense celebration of family and human spirit. That's #Interstellar 10/10

I think interstellar broke my mind #Interstellar #ChristopherNolan

#Interstellar is a film that has to be seen in theaters. It's a loving ode from a father to a daughter, veiled as a sci-fi blockbuster.

OMFG. #Interstellar #mindblown #threehoursofcrying #sodehydrated

Guys, #Interstellar was so good. Like, phenomenal.

#Interstellar wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Well I haven't cried in a movie in a while #interstellar

Intestellar is a must see movie. Nolan knocked it out of the park with this one. Rage against the dying of the light! #Interstellar

@Interstellar was fantastic!!! What a beautiful and intense film; go see it on the big screen or you're missing out #Interstellar

#interstellar was amazing I loved it so awesome and epic Nolan does it again a masterpiece

@Interstellar This movie is the best I've ever saw..Pure #Nolan experience....#Interstellar

Go see interstellar - that movie is going to become a classic. #Interstellar

I beg people go see #Interstellar. 5/5

Just saw #Interstellar ,I'm still in the theater looking 4 the pieces of my brain to glue back together as it has been blown! @jes_chastain

What an Extraordinary Movie It was Had to concentrate so hard that after the movie I Needed a hangover #Interstellar

What an Extraordinary Movie It was Had to concentrate so hard that after the movie I Needed a hangover #Interstellar

#Interstellar was a great moving. --very moving and touching. --hits home.

Just left #Interstellar I need to sit alone drinking my beer and figure out what just happened. Mind blowing.

Interstellar... Christopher Nolan... What the hell... #Interstellar

#Interstellar more than met my expectations. It was genius.

#Interstellar was amazing! I've lost all hope in @RottenTomatoes critics

Best €8 iv ever spent at the cinema so so good #interstellar

#Interstellar. Wow.

#Interstellar just made my head explode. Amazing!!!

I really don't know what to think right now... #Interstellar

I want to see #Interstellar again. It's a beautiful film.

Saw Interstellar last night at Imax. Blown away. I knew I'd enjoy it but not to that level. I will see this film many times. #Interstellar

@Interstellar Mind. Blown!! Go see this movie!! #Interstellar

#Interstellar was amazing. It definitely deserved the rating 9.2

Holy shitballs. #Speechless #Interstellar #ChristopherNolan

#Interstellar Simply Excellent. Neeed to watch it again.

#Interstellar. No words. Best movie to date. See for yourself!

#Interstellar wow.

wow #Interstellar

#Interstellar blew my mind Jesus Christ

#Interstellar was phenomenal

#Interstellar is a very complex and a very big movie! No one could have called the plot to this. The Nolan mind is magnificent. Love it! #fb

Mind? Blown. #Interstellar

Meant to tell you all how much I enjoyed #Interstellar. It's what I love about Nolan's films, thought provoking & visually stunning.

#Interstellar MIND BLOWN

Interstellar is my new all time favorite movie. 10/10 #Interstellar

Omfg #Interstellar is an amazing movie, Soo many feels *-*

I'm going to need some time to digest that. May need quite a bit of time. See it in the theater. #Interstellar

Just saw #Interstellar. Best movie ever made. That is not, I repeat not, hyperbole. I think we just evolved a little. Wow.

#Interstellar was incredible. I don't know how Nolan does it.

Just got out of #Interstellar - still gathering my thoughts, but wow. What a fantastic experience of a film.

Just saw #Interstellar starring @MathewMcconaugh. Intense and gripping sci fi. Another masterpiece by @NolanNews

Half one and I'm still thinking about #Interstellar. Absolutely mind-blowing. I need to watch it again now.

Wow, #interstellar was epic. Right up there with Kubrick. This will go down as an all time classic.

I'm still SHOCKED about #Interstellar What a film!! Go watch it RIGHT NOW!!

Keep in mind this is all in one hour of tweets, and there were much more I didn't feel the need to include

This bad boy is gonna have some serious legs. I think the general public is really responding to it.

Katy Perry
WHERE ARE THOSE CRYO SLEEPING BAGS FROM INTERSTELLAR IM TRYNA BEAT THIS JET LAG
She has almost 60 million followers. JESUS!
Adam Batty @adamhopelies
Interstellar is brilliant. Big, audacious science-fiction with a last act that plays like Douglas Trumbull's Crystal Maze.
Film critic/blogger. Nearly 2.5k followers.

WOM baby! :clap: