Official Tickets Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Booked a few tickets for the 8pm premiere on Nov. 4th at The Henry Ford IMAX Theatre in Dearborn, Michigan. I didn't find out they went up for sale until a few hours after. Luckily this isn't TDKR, because tickets for that midnight opening sold out in something crazy like 12 minutes. According to their site, there are still 384 tickets remaining (seating capacity is 440). I wonder how much of that can be chalked up to the fact that they didn't announce the ticket sale date in advance, and how much is due to general interest/awareness in the movie not being nearly as big as Rises (obviously I'm not expecting those kinds of numbers). Anyway, it was so satisfying to update my countdown and watch a couple days disappear in a matter of seconds.

It's a little over an hour away, but guess where I'll be on the 4th. 8-)

Booking tickets now. :gonf:

So glad I have tickets for 70mm in San Fran, but annoyed I'm outta luck when I return to Orlando. Might be making a 3 hour trip down to Lauderdale to see this in 70mm a few more times. :shock:

TeddyBlass wrote:So glad I have tickets for 70mm in San Fran, but annoyed I'm outta luck when I return to Orlando. Might be making a 3 hour trip down to Lauderdale to see this in 70mm a few more times. :shock:
MEETUP! I'll make the trek up from South Miami to catch it again. I'm trying to recruit some friends down here in Miami!

TeddyBlass wrote:So glad I have tickets for 70mm in San Fran, but annoyed I'm outta luck when I return to Orlando. Might be making a 3 hour trip down to Lauderdale to see this in 70mm a few more times. :shock:
So no digital screenings for you?

Reserved for TCL Chinese Theatres IMAX 70mm 11/4 @ 8:00pm

:gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

Jeez I'm so hyped

I got tickets for Nov 4 at 8:00pm @ Universal City walk IMAX(best seats in the house) and tickets for Midnight screening Nov 6 @ TCL Chinese IMAX Hollywood

What would the best seats be, center middle?