Official Tickets Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
National Media Museum (in Bradford, UK) said they're selling their tickets on 10th Oct.
Do you think the BFI will be selling it on the same day or would it be earlier? :problem:

The BFI just confirmed on Twitter

"Tickets for #Interstellar at BFI IMAX will be going on sale Friday 10th October (takeoff time to be confirmed) "

Just bought tickets for two showings the first week in 70mm in San Fran :gonf:

Bought the first three tickets for each showing actually. Perfect seats: acquired!

TeddyBlass wrote:Just bought tickets for two showings the first week in 70mm in San Fran :gonf:

Bought the first three tickets for each showing actually. Perfect seats: acquired!
Where did you get these tickets? I don't know if to go to the one in SF or Dublin, San Jose.
Not very much acquainted with the IMAX in the Bay Area since I used to live in SoCal and often went to the one in Ontario, CA.

Knight wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:Just bought tickets for two showings the first week in 70mm in San Fran :gonf:

Where did you get these tickets? I don't know if to go to the one in SF or Dublin, San Jose.
Not very much acquainted with the IMAX in the Bay Area since I used to live in SoCal and often went to the one in Ontario, CA.
movietickets.com

The one in San Jose is a dome, which I think should be avoided. The AMC Metreon (SF) is one of the best and biggest theaters on the whole west coast.

I am trying to get tix on movie tickets but the times are crossed off. Does that mean they are sold out or not available?

Lukestarkiller90 wrote:I am trying to get tix on movie tickets but the times are crossed off. Does that mean they are sold out or not available?
It means they are not yet available.

I got mine for IMAX on November the 8th at AMC Loews Lincoln Square. I booked it at movietickets.com. Strange thing is, all those shows are crossed out right after I booked mine. Hope there's nothing wrong with my booking. :?

Got my tickets for IMAX at lincoln square for Nov. 7. Love being able to pick me seat. I used Fandango.

manithirani wrote:I got mine for IMAX on November the 8th at AMC Loews Lincoln Square. I booked it at movietickets.com. Strange thing is, all those shows are crossed out right after I booked mine. Hope there's nothing wrong with my booking. :?
I think I managed to get in when they were testing the site yesterday. Refreshing the page non stop paid off! :thumbup: