Your Theories On What Might Happen

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
This thread is for those who haven't read the draft script. I feel like it'd be a lot of fun just to speculate what might happen in the film.

Personally my guess (based on nothing lol) is that once they enter the worm whole, there's going to be different versions of reality coexisting all at once, and it's going to be up to Coop to try figure out which one is real.

Coming from someone who has read the script, I can't wait to read these.

DoubleD wrote:Coming from someone who has read the script, I can't wait to read these.
Just out of curiosity... was I close with my theory? lol. No spoilers though!

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Coming from someone who has read the script, I can't wait to read these.
No. ;)

Well I know very little about the Jonah script, so here's my guesses:
I think Nolan is going to have the characters travelling forward in time and back in time. It could get very, very headf*ck.

thegreypilgrim wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
No. ;)
lol. Is it even more mind-bending and complex than that?

Well, you don't want anything spoilerific, but...
if the final product is anything like the 2008 draft, I think people will be surprised at how straightforward it all is. That isn't to say that there aren't some very "big" and unique ideas though.

thegreypilgrim wrote:Well, you don't want anything spoilerific, but...
if the final product is anything like the 2008 draft, I think people will be surprised at how straightforward it all is. That isn't to say that there aren't some very "big" and unique ideas though.
Interesting. I'm honestly hoping for one of those mind=blown movies, they've always been a guilty pleasure of mine lol. Judging by what you read, should I expect that out of Interstellar?

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
Interesting. I'm honestly hoping for one of those mind=blown movies, they've always been a guilty pleasure of mine lol. Judging by what you read, should I expect that out of Interstellar?
It has a lot of mindblowing stuff but, as thegreypilgrim mentioned, it is more straightforward than twisted. But nobody knows what Nolan has in his mind...

Panapaok wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
It has a lot of mindblowing stuff but, as thegreypilgrim mentioned, it is more straightforward than twisted. But nobody knows what Nolan has in his mind...
As long as this movie is:

-Entertaining
-Emotional
-Inspirational
-Thought Provoking

Then I'm good with what ever has in store for us.