Where will you be watching?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I'll be watching from my house. I'll watch it on my iPhone, when it leaks onto the Internet.

davids wrote:I'll be watching from my house. I'll watch it on my iPhone, when it leaks onto the Internet.
With French audio and Camrip quality?

Picklen wrote:
I'm a John G wrote:if anyone is going to Lincoln Square Loews in NYC (1998 Broadway) then holla cuz ill be there. only legit IMAX in NYC
Read my previous post.
see you there, mate. let's hook up. consensually, but not too sensually.

Picklen wrote:
davids wrote:I'll be watching from my house. I'll watch it on my iPhone, when it leaks onto the Internet.
With French audio and Camrip quality?
As long as its in English and decent enough quality.

I will be watching this in Imperial. The largest cinema in Denmark and the largest Dolby Atmos cinema in the WORLD!

Pratham wrote:
Picklen wrote:
Pratham wrote:Outside:
Layout:
Damn. How big is that screen?
Huge.

Perhaps this pic will give you an idea.
Looks like it's digital.... :( shame, the actual auditorium looks epic, apparently this used to be a dome IMAX...

Ericmase wrote:I will be watching this in Imperial. The largest cinema in Denmark and the largest Dolby Atmos cinema in the WORLD!

Wait, do you think Interstellar will do an ATMOS release?

Ericmase wrote:I will be watching this in Imperial. The largest cinema in Denmark and the largest Dolby Atmos cinema in the WORLD!

cunt

That looks dope. Ten times better then the shitty cinemas here in the Netherlands :(

EnzoTheBaker wrote:

Wait, do you think Interstellar will do an ATMOS release?
Didn't Nolan say that they were doing something unique or innovative with sound for this? Can't remember his exact quote.