Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I love the trailer. here are my thoughts:

1. I wish the audio didnt go silent abruptly because it reminds me of the opening scene of Gravity

2. At 2:00 you see Foy covering her eyes and in the next shot McC & Anne are shown. Did she see them together :lol: ?

3. I just realized on the 3rd viewing that the round object in the very last shot is a planet and not a spaceship. I didn't think black holes were that big and have light around them.

4. I have a question about the ice grounds at 2:05
Are they walls of ice that are coming closer?

unreal trailer. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

visuals are breathtaking.

taylorimpromptu wrote:
That was a comment from another user. There is no original source listed, nor is there any specification that Hans was indeed referring to the new trailer.
he's the admin and is in close contact with Zimmer

Dom
UnknownVariation wrote: This image looks very similar to the one in the trailer and seems to show the accretion disk is not strictly horizontal. You'll also notice the accretion disks connect in the shot from the trailer.
That's actually the equatorial disk seen edge-on. It appears distorted due to gravitational effects. ;)
See http://jila.colorado.edu/~pja/black_hole.html and http://web.oapd.inaf.it/calvani/Compos.jpg :)
A black hole can only have one disk (equatorial) because of the fact that mass from the companion star must pass through the lagrangian point between them.
Of course, if there's an accretion disk in the shot there must be a companion star that could appear behind the black hole, just wondering if it was so in the script or simply due to artistic licence.
Last edited by Dom on July 30th, 2014, 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Give the guys at Trailer Park a big cheer for this :)

(they also did TDKR trailer 3)

Somebody put up the Trailer's dialogue.
It is possible?
Thanks in advance!

Happy Birthday Chris Nolan :gonf:

Can someone rip the music from the trailer pls.