Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
AsianVersionOfET wrote:I want the 3rd trailer NOW! NOWWW!
Wait a few months. We just got a trailer today. Maybe go marathon Nolan movies. Any other movies you are excited for before Interstellar ?

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:
Wait a few months. We just got a trailer today. Maybe go marathon Nolan movies. Any other movies you are excited for before Interstellar ?
There's really not a lot. Interstellar just makes everything else pale in comparison. I am excited for The Rover in June and Gone Girl in October though.

EDIT: Handsome looking avatar by the way
Last edited by the_red_ninja on May 16th, 2014, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double post

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
There's really not a lot. Interstellar just makes everything else pale in comparison. I am excited for The Rover in June and Gone Girl in October though.
I think the 3rd trailer could be attached to Gone Girl. Not a WB/Paramount movie but a big movie with prestige director.

I think the 3rd trailer could be attached to Gone Girl. Not a WB/Paramount movie but a big movie with prestige director.[/quote]

That would be sweet. Gone Girl comes out October 3rd too, so it'd be a month before.

the_red_ninja wrote:This is my commitment:
Trailers - YES
TV spots - NO
Featurettes - NO
BTS - NO
Interviews - YES

Ugh I don't know if I can wait that long though.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be in front of either Jupiter Ascending, Into the Storm, or Guardians of the Galaxy.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:

EDIT: Handsome looking avatar by the way
Thanks. Gone Girl does look fantastic. You should check out the thread in the Entertainment section about it.

Picklen, those sound reasonable.

Wait a few months. We just got a trailer today. Maybe go marathon Nolan movies. Any other movies you are excited for before Interstellar ?[/quote]

EDIT: Handsome looking avatar by the way[/quote]

Thanks. Gone Girl does look fantastic. You should check out the thread in the Entertainment section about it.[/quote]

Oo, I just may do that.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:Wait a few months. We just got a trailer today. Maybe go marathon Nolan movies. Any other movies you are excited for before Interstellar ?

EDIT: Handsome looking avatar by the way[/quote]

Thanks. Gone Girl does look fantastic. You should check out the thread in the Entertainment section about it.[/quote]

Oo, I just may do that.[/quote]

You should. I think there is a thread for The Rover as well.