Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I have a weird theory:

There is 107 days left before 'Interstellar' is released in the US, soo...

Could it be that when there is 100 days left that the trailer hits the internet there? :think:

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:Is there a chance that Interstellar will be PG? I mean, I usually prefer PG13 ratings, but if Nolan can deliver a great film through a more strict rating, I'd be fine with that. As long as the film is as good as Nolan can make it.
I don't believe it will be PG, I refuse to.

m4st4 wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:Is there a chance that Interstellar will be PG? I mean, I usually prefer PG13 ratings, but if Nolan can deliver a great film through a more strict rating, I'd be fine with that. As long as the film is as good as Nolan can make it.

Obviously, it will be rated R. Speaking of which, someone I used to consider a friend once said Nolan would never make an R rated movie.

Yeah. :roll:

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
m4st4 wrote:

Obviously, it will be rated R. Speaking of which, someone I used to consider a friend once said Nolan would never make an R rated movie.

Yeah. :roll:
:facepalm:

It's going to be rated PG-13. Like Nolan's last 5 movies.

You guys think Paramount will show off some footage (the trailer) at Comic-Con tomorrow, 3-4 PM - Hall H? Other than a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles panel they have nothing else to bring.

I'll say there is a good shot since the new trailer is classified and ready to go.

Robin wrote:You guys think Paramount will show off some footage (the trailer) at Comic-Con tomorrow, 3-4 PM - Hall H? Other than a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles panel they have nothing else to bring.

I'll say there is a good shot since the new trailer is classified and ready to go.
That's what I believe. Show the trailer in Comic-Con and release it online with GOTG.

Robin wrote:You guys think Paramount will show off some footage (the trailer) at Comic-Con tomorrow, 3-4 PM - Hall H? Other than a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles panel they have nothing else to bring.

Yeah I think so. :)

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

antovolk wrote:

Yeah I think so. :)
There's a website which is hoping Nolan and McC will show up but I don't think they actually know anything.

How bland and no-violence, no-sex does a film have to be to get a PG rating?? Shit, I want violence AND sex. An 'R' is OK with me! And I'm over 17, so an NC-17 is just fine too.

I know this is kind of a long shot but is there any chance they show the new trailer in Hall H tomorrow and release it online right after? I remember trailer 3 for TDKR was released before Avengers came out. Plus, it would keep people talking about it.