Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Hathaway.

chocoboba wrote: Not to mention they show her being loving while that line is said.
I don't like it...

chocoboba wrote:
Sysmatic wrote:You can hear a shift in voices. The love transcends line sounds a bit 'heavier' than the line before it which is definetly Anne's line.

You can clearly hear when the "Maybe we spent too long trying to figure this out with theory" line comes up that it sounds softer than the "love..transcends.." line that is right after. It sounds like Chastain is saying it.

It's a bit confusing though because there is only a little pause between the two lines and it's right after the footage where you see Anne covering Gyasi's? head with her hands.
Not to mention they show her being loving while that line is said.
Watch again, the line is said over scenes of Cooper seeing his son on the monitor and of him and Murphy in the car. Not that that proves anything, but I'm still with pilgrim and Sysmatic. Listen to it over and over picturing Hathaway and Chastain. I'm convinced it's Chastain.

Hustler wrote:
chocoboba wrote:
Sysmatic wrote:You can hear a shift in voices. The love transcends line sounds a bit 'heavier' than the line before it which is definetly Anne's line.

You can clearly hear when the "Maybe we spent too long trying to figure this out with theory" line comes up that it sounds softer than the "love..transcends.." line that is right after. It sounds like Chastain is saying it.

It's a bit confusing though because there is only a little pause between the two lines and it's right after the footage where you see Anne covering Gyasi's? head with her hands.
Not to mention they show her being loving while that line is said.
Watch again, the line is said over scenes of Cooper seeing his son on the monitor and of him and Murphy in the car. Not that that proves anything, but I'm still with pilgrim and Sysmatic. Listen to it over and over picturing Hathaway and Chastain. I'm convinced it's Chastain.
You heard above the voice of Anne before? At least once?

Interstellar wrote: You heard above the voice of Anne before? At least once? :lol:
I... have no idea what you're asking.

On another topic, is it possible that this shot...
is Cooper seeing his grown up daughter for the first time? (please no script details beyond a yes or no)

It doesn't even feel right for Chastain's character to say "Love is the one thing that transcends time and space."
It's Hathaway definitely.

Hustler wrote:
Interstellar wrote: You heard above the voice of Anne before? At least once? :lol:
I... have no idea what you're asking.

On another topic, is it possible that this shot...
is Cooper seeing his grown up daughter for the first time? (please no script details beyond a yes or no)
I was mistaken. I'm about voices).

Somebody else posted this a couple of pages back, and the thread is too huge to track down, but I do think that's Bill Irwin's voice that is doing the countdown of the shuttle launch.

I say again: Hathaway

Saw Trailer 3 in front of GOTG - it was....glorious and amazing. I didn't really notice viewing the trailer online, but the sudden stop of music that happens at least three times during the trailer has a pretty big effect in a movie theater. It gives you massive goosebumps.