Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
prowlercomesaround wrote:
Whistler wrote:
chocoboba wrote:Anybody hear a woman's voice in the score? It seems woven into the score... those two notes... very ghostly and moving...

I don't know who did the music but this is great!
Something Zimmer does like to do, and does very well.
It's Olivia Safe: http://www.nolanfans.com/2014/02/25/voc ... lar-score/
No it's not. As I've pointed out before, that was an incorrect report and she did last minute additions to TASM2 for Hans.

Wow... just fucking WOW! The visuals are literally flawless. This movie will be a transcendent experience.

ComptonTerry wrote:Wow... just fucking WOW! The visuals are literally flawless. This movie will be a transcendent experience.
+1!

Zimmer's score sounds remarkable.

Hey there,

I can't scroll the pages because of your stupid gifs, so can anyone post me a link to the third trailer? I just don't want to spoil all the fun. Thank you. :roll:

stoifics42 wrote:
Rom wrote:Same thing that in the end of trailer. What is it?

A black hole! A realistic black hole! They got the science right!!!
I don't know what is this but my guess is that a crescent disk (glowing massive light from the swirling of the supposed-to-get-sucked starts around it) for a black hole though it should be brighter (supposing they are hypothetically close to it)... in fact it shouldn't leave a single dot without outshining it over... but maybe they are too distant.. but why would they go to a young black hole that can swallow them from millions of light years ahead?
could be wrong though

thegreypilgrim wrote:No it's not. As I've pointed out before, that was an incorrect report and she did last minute additions to TASM2 for Hans.
Okay, sorry. My bad. So she's not on the project at all then?

Is the trailer music part of Zimmers score? Its amazing and powerful if it is.

Neizar wrote:
stoifics42 wrote:
Rom wrote:Same thing that in the end of trailer. What is it?

A black hole! A realistic black hole! They got the science right!!!
I don't know what is this but my guess is that a crescent disk (glowing massive light from the swirling of the supposed-to-get-sucked starts around it) for a black hole though it should be brighter (supposing they are hypothetically close to it)... in fact it shouldn't leave a single dot without outshining it over... but maybe they are too distant.. but why would they go to a young black hole that can swallow them from millions of light years ahead?
could be wrong though
Unless the black hole is located somewhere in the early universe, it would look different than one in our own galaxy.

prowlercomesaround wrote:
thegreypilgrim wrote:No it's not. As I've pointed out before, that was an incorrect report and she did last minute additions to TASM2 for Hans.
Okay, sorry. My bad. So she's not on the project at all then?
Nope, not according to Hans' representative on his site.

4k download link?