Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Here's hoping it will have Zimmer's score. We'll know on Wednesday for sure. Can.Not.Wait.

Man, catfight!

Isn't the score the very last thing that gets done? Which would probably mean that it isn't finished and wouldn't be used in the trailer?

Aili wrote:Man, catfight!

Isn't the score the very last thing that gets done? Which would probably mean that it isn't finished and wouldn't be used in the trailer?
Yes, but I'm sure much of it is already finished, and they could use some of it in a trailer. But personally, I don't get why people are going apeshit about the 3rd trailer having the same music as the second one. 'Evey Reborn' fitted perfectly with the last trailer, and I'm sure if they decided to use it again, it'll be perfect for the new trailer once again. I'm also certain that this movie will have one final trailer after the 3rd one. It'll probably come in early october, and probably will have Hans Zimmer's touch on it.

All i know is give me some more Zimm!!!!!

and for all the shadow "sources" out there....

Rom wrote:My opinion on V for Vendetta music in 3rd trailer. Remember trailers for Godzilla were using music from 2001 Space Odyssey, and they were using it in several trailers. For me it will be no surprise to hear V for Vendetta again in 3rd trailer.
To be fair, the "2001" music is an actual composition by Gyorgy Ligeti, and it was used in the Godzilla movie itself.

aleks989 wrote:Here's hoping it will have Zimmer's score. We'll know on Wednesday for sure. Can.Not.Wait.
It's been confirmed it's not Zimmer. Even the outlets that mentioned this were disappointed; they were expecting the score as well.

Even if it was the same score at SDCC, you really should highly doubt that it will be the same score and not Zimmer's score in the third trailer when it hits online. After all, think about it, for SDCC it was a mere group of people compared to the one that is online (the world). So I am more than 90 % sure it will feature Zimmer's score when it hits online.

Riveting discussion, guys.

aleks989 wrote:Even if it was the same score at SDCC, you really should highly doubt that it will be the same score and not Zimmer's score in the third trailer when it hits online. After all, think about it, for SDCC it was a mere group of people compared to the one that is online (the world). So I am more than 90 % sure it will feature Zimmer's score when it hits online.
ok - they used the same file at SDCC as the one they sent out to cinemas and IMAX the same day.

So, this is gonna have Zimmer's music and it'll be with Hercules, right? :gonf: