Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Aili wrote:Well I hope it's attached to a decent flick cause I do NOT want to have to see Hercules or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

P.S. I saw Boyhood. It is really, really good. I loved it but I still want Interstellar to take all the Oscars.
Are you kidding? TMNT looks like tons of fun. Personally I can't wait for it. But I have a strong feeling it will be attached to GOTG; seems like all the third Nolan trailers have been attached to a Marvel movie.

The Special One wrote:
Intruder wrote:Trailer 2 is PG Rating on AlbertaFilmRatings
Trailer 3 is G Rating

TRL3 Probably includes different footage
Good point.
What about Trailer 2 made it PG? And if THAT's PG, I wonder why this new one is G.

I wonder if, for the first time ever, Nolan plans on making a PG film.

Panapaok wrote:Now that we definitely know that the next trailer is coming, it seems that a lot of people are going to avoid it because they want to experience the movie as less spoiled as possible. Since I'm not that kind of guy (actually trailers have seldom spoiled anything important for me but they usually keep me hyped) I was thinking about the content of the new trailer. I don't think that we are going to see a lot of space stuff. I presume that most of it will be on earth since there are a lot of things happening there which we didn't see in the last one. For example, the trailer's main goal could be introducing us other substantial characters, such as Hathaway's or Bentley's characters. Also, it will probably contain again several scenes that establish Cooper's relationship with his children, especially Murph. Maybe it could provide more details about earth's dying condition. And maybe in the end there's going to be some minor space footage. What do you guys believe? Share your thoughts.
I'll see the trailer. Nolan trailers never give much. I saw all the trailers for TDK and not spoiled for me, the same with Inception.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I wont watch trailer three. I watched enough trailers of the Nolan filmography.
You sound like you're looking forward to it. You think Nolan gave us everything in trailer 2? Not everything... not yet...
Nice double meaning lol

b4ben11 wrote:
Rom wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I wont watch trailer three. I watched enough trailers of the Nolan filmography.
You sound like you're looking forward to it. You think Nolan gave us everything in trailer 2? Not everything... not yet...
Nice double meaning lol
Kindly fuck off. Thanks. :gonf:

Kindly fuck off. Thanks. :gonf:[/quote]
No

Pratham wrote:
lol

thegreypilgrim wrote:
Pratham wrote:
lol

TO change the subject July 31st seems likely for the release right?

I was thinking that the new trailer could be shown for the first time at the San Diego Comic-Con on July 24th when the Paramount panel will take place.
Paramount Pictures will provide an inside look at their upcoming films. Attendees will view exclusive footage presented by special guests and hear the latest news for some of the year's most anticipated movies!
Thursday July 24, 2014 3:00pm - 4:00pm