Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Posts: 534
Joined: November 2013
Location: Earth*
we will wait until guardians page released soon for deluxe

User avatar
Posts: 567
Joined: August 2013
Location: Phenomena Incognita
Monicabbm wrote:
The Film Stage ‏@TheFilmStage
Another new trailer for Nolan's 'Interstellar' will be attached to 'Hercules' next week.
:o :o :o :o
JonnyM93 wrote: They edited their tweet.
"Another new trailer for Nolan's 'Interstellar' is complete and will be coming in the next few weeks."
Well it looks like GotG or TMNT then!
Oh...

User avatar
Posts: 8136
Joined: May 2014
Now that we definitely know that the next trailer is coming, it seems that a lot of people are going to avoid it because they want to experience the movie as less spoiled as possible. Since I'm not that kind of guy (actually trailers have seldom spoiled anything important for me but they usually keep me hyped) I was thinking about the content of the new trailer. I don't think that we are going to see a lot of space stuff. I presume that most of it will be on earth since there are a lot of things happening there which we didn't see in the last one. For example, the trailer's main goal could be introducing us other substantial characters, such as Hathaway's or Bentley's characters. Also, it will probably contain again several scenes that establish Cooper's relationship with his children, especially Murph. Maybe it could provide more details about earth's dying condition. And maybe in the end there's going to be some minor space footage. What do you guys believe? Share your thoughts.

User avatar
Posts: 615
Joined: March 2014
Location: The old country
Panapaok wrote:Now that we definitely know that the next trailer is coming, it seems that a lot of people are going to avoid it because they want to experience the movie as less spoiled as possible. Since I'm not that kind of guy (actually trailers have seldom spoiled anything important for me but they usually keep me hyped) I was thinking about the content of the new trailer. I don't think that we are going to see a lot of space stuff. I presume that most of it will be on earth since there are a lot of things happening there which we didn't see in the last one. For example, the trailer's main goal could be establishing other substantial characters, such as Hathaway's or Bentley's characters. Also, it will probably contain again scenes that establish Cooper's relationship with his children, especially Murph. Maybe it could provide more details about earth's dying condition. And maybe in the end there's going to be some minor space footage. What do you guys believe? Share your thoughts.
Fully agree with you on the desire for more background on the other characters - would like more than 2 seconds of Hathaway and something at least on Grace's character. If possible some subtle introduction to the Coop household and the mission crew, like the Inception trailer with the "Architect" "Forger" captions etc.

Maybe also more visual interiors of the ship and more fresh Zimmer. But that might be too greedy :)

Posts: 534
Joined: November 2013
Location: Earth*
ratedR wrote:
Panapaok wrote:Now that we definitely know that the next trailer is coming, it seems that a lot of people are going to avoid it because they want to experience the movie as less spoiled as possible. Since I'm not that kind of guy (actually trailers have seldom spoiled anything important for me but they usually keep me hyped) I was thinking about the content of the new trailer. I don't think that we are going to see a lot of space stuff. I presume that most of it will be on earth since there are a lot of things happening there which we didn't see in the last one. For example, the trailer's main goal could be establishing other substantial characters, such as Hathaway's or Bentley's characters. Also, it will probably contain again scenes that establish Cooper's relationship with his children, especially Murph. Maybe it could provide more details about earth's dying condition. And maybe in the end there's going to be some minor space footage. What do you guys believe? Share your thoughts.
Fully agree with you on the desire for more background on the other characters - would like more than 2 seconds of Hathaway and something at least on Grace's character. If possible some subtle introduction to the Coop household and the mission crew, like the Inception trailer with the "Architect" "Forger" captions etc.

Maybe also more visual interiors of the ship and more fresh Zimmer. But that might be too greedy :)
Totally agree. I think they could show what happens after going interstellar space at the very end of the trailer for like 3 secconds of
ice planet
similar to Batman at the end of the teaser for Batman Begins :gonf:

User avatar
Posts: 671
Joined: May 2014
Panapaok wrote:Now that we definitely know that the next trailer is coming, it seems that a lot of people are going to avoid it because they want to experience the movie as less spoiled as possible. Since I'm not that kind of guy (actually trailers have seldom spoiled anything important for me but they usually keep me hyped) I was thinking about the content of the new trailer. I don't think that we are going to see a lot of space stuff. I presume that most of it will be on earth since there are a lot of things happening there which we didn't see in the last one. For example, the trailer's main goal could be introducing us other substantial characters, such as Hathaway's or Bentley's characters. Also, it will probably contain again several scenes that establish Cooper's relationship with his children, especially Murph. Maybe it could provide more details about earth's dying condition. And maybe in the end there's going to be some minor space footage. What do you guys believe? Share your thoughts.
I really hope that in the new trailer will reveal more of the other characters. Especially Anne and Jessica. Because Matthew is already becoming too much.
Given the secrecy Nolan, possibly in the new trailer will be little new. Perhaps he will not differ much from the previous one. May be will show more scenes on Earth and characters on her. Again, Anne and Bentley for example, or meeting Matthew with them.
I think that to wait more moments in space is not worth it. It is too early.
If Anne will be again for 2 seconds in the new trailer... then I will be very angry!

Posts: 11
Joined: May 2014
Not a chance they will not exploit the space "money shots" on this trailer. Introducing a side character like Wes Bentley with all the respect in the world, isn't what Nolan does with his 3rd trailers. The third trailers for TDKR and Inception gave away lots of money shots and i envisage we'll see the ice planet and quite a few other space shots in this trailer. Also remember reading on twitter that one of the special effects guys saying that they were nearly finished and the end of June would be when they would be totally finished with it so the shots are there. Also hopefully this trailer is more action oriented with lots of quick cuts. Hoping that there's not too much on Earth as we've seen the crust of it but a few shots here and there would suffice. Really looking forward to this hopefully get in before August. :batman:

Posts: 3525
Joined: June 2010
Intruder wrote:Trailer 2 is PG Rating on AlbertaFilmRatings
Trailer 3 is G Rating

TRL3 Probably includes different footage
Good point.

Posts: 534
Joined: November 2013
Location: Earth*
The Special One wrote:
Intruder wrote:Trailer 2 is PG Rating on AlbertaFilmRatings
Trailer 3 is G Rating

TRL3 Probably includes different footage
Good point.
Maybe just talking parts.

Posts: 836
Joined: January 2014
Well I hope it's attached to a decent flick cause I do NOT want to have to see Hercules or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

P.S. I saw Boyhood. It is really, really good. I loved it but I still want Interstellar to take all the Oscars.

Post Reply