Teaser VS. Trailer

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Which did you like better?

I was very impressed with the tone the teaser set and McConnaughey's narration but the epic feel of the trailer is just on another level
I hope the next trailer finds a way to combine both so it can dethrone Inception's trailer 2 as the best trailer of a Nolan film.

Trailer, because it is like inside me. Teaser was just fluff.

Trailer.

Loved the teaser, LOVED it. But the full trailer...is just something very special. I can't quite put it into words.

Teaser was great, trailer was second coming.

The teaser was amazing but the trailer is on a different level.

I actually think both are the best teaser and trailer ever done for a Nolan film. Trailer is mindblowingly awesome though. Literally better than most short films.

Sky007 wrote:I actually think both are the best teaser and trailer ever done for a Nolan film. Trailer is mindblowingly awesome though. Literally better than most short films.
Literally better than most films. Period.

chocoboba wrote:
Sky007 wrote:I actually think both are the best teaser and trailer ever done for a Nolan film. Trailer is mindblowingly awesome though. Literally better than most short films.
Literally better than most films. Period.
Lol I would choose this trailer over most movies. It has fuckin everything I want and need.