Teaser VS. Trailer

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Sky007 wrote:
chocoboba wrote:
Sky007 wrote:I actually think both are the best teaser and trailer ever done for a Nolan film. Trailer is mindblowingly awesome though. Literally better than most short films.
Literally better than most films. Period.
Lol I would choose this trailer over most movies. It has fuckin everything I want and need.
I could spend 16 hours + in an IMAX theater watching this trailer on a loop. Most movies -- like godzilla -- I want to walk out after 15 minutes.

Teaser by Landslide

Teasers voice over and music. Trailers visuals.

I liked the teaser because it barely showed anything, but it still got you exited for the film, and it set the tone, also sending a message.

I prefer teaser. But the trailer was great, too.

Picklen wrote:Teasers voice over and music. Trailers visuals.
Ditto

I pick the trailer, but Matthew's monologue in the teaser is amazing. Btw, his accent is awesome.

I adore the trailer. It showed enough without spoiling shit. The teaser went a little overboard with showing to little. I love this trailer, I don't know if trailer 3 will be ale to top it.

Im hoping a fan can edit the new trailer and use Hans Zimmer score from the teaser.

That would totally change the tone of the trailer though, and not in a good way. There's a reason they used other music.