Solidarity Group

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Ruth wrote:
AsianVersionOfET wrote:You got it Ruth! 1920x1080 on a 20 inch monitor is the ONLY way to TRULY experience Interstellar.
ikr? fuck IMAX and other theaters, I say.
There's just something about the way that smudge of spit from last year on my screen accentuates the tone and mood of the trailers.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
Ruth wrote:
AsianVersionOfET wrote:You got it Ruth! 1920x1080 on a 20 inch monitor is the ONLY way to TRULY experience Interstellar.
ikr? fuck IMAX and other theaters, I say.
There's just something about the way that smudge of spit from last year on my screen accentuates the tone and mood of the trailers.
I also love watching it with my broken earphones, it somehow makes everything sound so genuine, like I'm wearing a real space helmet!

Pffft... camrips are way better than BRrips.

You guys are morons if you don't know the only way to enjoy true cinema is a cam rip on an apple watch screen

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:You guys are morons if you don't know the only way to enjoy true cinema is a cam rip on an apple watch screen
duhhh apple is, like, so mainstream

I haven't watched the latest trailer. I feel so proud of myself, FUCK YEAH.

Sysmatic wrote:I haven't watched the latest trailer. I feel so proud of myself, FUCK YEAH.
Strangely enough, I haven't even had the urge to watch it.

I'm amazed at my fortitude.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
Sysmatic wrote:I haven't watched the latest trailer. I feel so proud of myself, FUCK YEAH.
Strangely enough, I haven't even had the urge to watch it.
Glad I'm not the only one. Trailer 2 created an itch for me to watch, but none of the other trailers did.

Believe it or not, I haven't caved yet either. The urge was strong when it first went online, but by the time lunch rolled around, my hunger pains took over and I haven't had the urge to watch it since.

weaklings lol