Interstellar Hype Machine - The Ultimate Role Playing Game

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
11072014 wrote:
Bacon wrote:I'll be the preacher that's the moral consciousness. I'll have a special sermon prepared if the ship catches on fire.
You can read from Psalm 23 like in every other Hollywood film.
:lol: :lol:

That chef's gonna need a baker. I'm in.

T3DDY_BL4SS-2009 - our own robot hand! Often miscalculates, never in handy.

Crew member roles:

m4 - sceptic/comic relief, general nuisance but avoids death with 99% accuracy ala Jar-Jar
ChristNolan - overseer of the corn lab, trippy most of the time, says 'pull my finger a lot'
RatedR - Head Doctor/Surgeon, his operation table is rated-R for disturbing scenes of violence
11072014 - PhD - dies staring at the Sun with no sunglasses and loves it
Ruth - awesome & sexy engineer, loves oily machines more than men
Panapaok - engineer and colleague of dr. Ruth, weird cliché accent
Lionheart - hot dude, gets all the alien (three headed) chicks, also - alien std
BaleFan - ghost member of a previous crew, a bit of a creep, likes to visit engineering
Yusuf Dazz - The Sacrifice - always draws the short straw, gets left behind, plays Mr. Likeable Guy, eventually turns evil
Picklen - He's the chef. Prepares delicious food for everyone. Food shortage? Fret not, plenty of crew members.
aleks989 - 'Smoker'- misterious man who wants to stop the NF expedition, disguised as a laundry machine
DoubleD - delusional crew member who believes he has already 'seen the light'
antovolk - the guy in charge of the in-flight entertainment. Featuring true IMAX versions of films and unreleased trailers (apart from the new one for this film called Interstellar cause some idiot thought it would be funny to encrypt it) with DTS DOLBY HD MASTER AUDIO ATMOS AURA 52.52 surround sound
Bacon - A Spiritual Guide - his master, father Gregory, was a victim of chef Picklen due to food shortage near Saturn; he is a preacher. A special sermon is prepared if the ship catches on fire, it's a manuscript worth of 500 pages.
EnzoTheBaker - Picklen's numero uno baker - NOT from 221B Baker Street, just don't ask him, he hates it every time!
anepicmoviereviewer - antovolk's assistant, techie, his dream is to catch a looping deep space S.O.S. signal
thegreypilgrim - believes Anne Hathaway and Jessica Chastain are part of the crew. However, they are on a separate mission for the movie called 'Interstellar', has a couple of volleyballs with drawn faces called Anne Hathaway and Jessica Chastain
Last edited by m4st4 on May 11th, 2014, 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

I will assist antovolk with entertainment by providing music.

Damn, my astrophysicist job got taken. Well, Anne and Jessica are aboard right? I'm sure they'll need someone to uh... service them.

thegreypilgrim wrote:Damn, my astrophysicist job got taken. Well, Anne and Jessica are aboard right? I'm sure they'll need someone to uh... service them.
I like the way you think.

Oh we have a theatre?

*Brings aboard IMAX GT projector and 70mm prints of Nolan's entire filmography, Mission Impossible 4, 2D version of Star Trek Into Darkness and Hunger Games 2. Unfortunately the Smithsonian IMAX is not an easy place to nick a certain 70mm trailer print from...*

DCP releases like Transcendence can only be enjoyed through our IFE system, they do not match the quality standards set by our IMAX theatre ;D Trailers are exempt from this rule.
Last edited by antovolk on May 11th, 2014, 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Forum Pro
Law
what in the fuck

I've seen the light, and the light is bright.

Law wrote:what in the fuck
Beautiful, isn't it?