Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
^ dis nikka

Welp.... I saw it with Godzilla....

....And I will now not watch anymore. I won't even rewatch it. I plan to forget everything I've seen, because I made the most of those 2 and a half minutes that I received, and boy... goosebumps..... everywhere......

So... how many hours left until the second coming of our lord jesus christ?

Ruth wrote:So... how many hours left until the second coming of our lord jesus christ?
No one knows when that will happen.

However, the trailer should drop in about 5.25 hours.
Last edited by Bacon on May 16th, 2014, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ruth wrote:So... how many hours left until the second coming of our lord jesus christ?
5 hours. 13 minutes.

Keeewl.

lsg
antovolk wrote:Give a couple of weeks for that, once Warner sends out the unencrypted 4K DCP of the trailer I know someone who should get out a bigass encode quickly complete with surround sound. Same thing happened with the teaser (and the Gone Girl trailer) and it's glorious in 4K.
I'm not sure they have any reason to send out an unencrypted DCP as the keys that were sent are valid for 12 months? (

The only way for me to see a single frame from this film again is on the big screen, because even if I download it in 1080p and play it on my 60 inch TV, it will not even come close to matching the sheer wonder that a Cinema screen provided.
That shot of the ship with those other comets and space entities.....

BlairCo wrote:The only way for me to see a single frame from this film again is on the big screen, because even if I download it in 1080p and play it on my 60 inch TV, it will not even come close to matching the sheer wonder that a Cinema screen provided.
That shot of the ship with those other comets and space entities.....

I agree. After seeing the trailer on a "real" IMAX screen, I'm not sure how I'm going to manage watching the actual film on a 'Liemax"