Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Ruth wrote:
nolannolanchrischris wrote:
chocoboba wrote: 4.) Elizabeth Olsen kinda looks like a weird alien creature.
:blank:
:|
I love her
#lesyay

Could someone re-upload it to a file sharing site?

junior.‏@ismael_gee_ ·
The trailer for interstellar was amazing

Dawson Knight‏@DKnight_253 ·
That "Interstellar" trailer was perfect. I know nothing about the movie accept for some vague details but I'm extremely intrigued

JT Vaughn‏@JTVaughn ·
Friend who saw GODZILLA has spent longer waxing lyrical about the INTERSTELLAR trailer attached.

Hey, can anybody who's seen the trailer confirm if it really is 2:54 long like it's rumored to be?

I'm kinda bummed my showing for Godzilla didn't have the Trailer attached. oh well, Full HD coming Today guys! :gonf:

Starfox wrote:I'm kinda bummed my showing for Godzilla didn't have the Trailer attached. oh well, Full HD coming Today guys! :gonf:
Haaaaaiiiilllllll yeauuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh

I specifically went to the IMAX showing so it was guaranteed to be playing. I couldn't focus on the first twenty minutes of Godzilla because I kept thinking about the trailer. So good!

antovolk wrote:10 HOURS FROM NOW

And really despite the odd report of "I didn't get it at my showing", word on Twitter and other places basically says that Warner/Paramount have really put the effort into getting this trailer with Godzilla in as many countries as possible. Hell, even Russia and Ukraine got it all dubbed and in 4K!
This gives me hope that I will get to see it on the big screen eventually.

7 HOURS yo