Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
m4st4 wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:I have seriously got to stop visiting this forum before someone posts something on here that actually spoils the film.
EVERYONE DIES, EVEN THE AUDIENCE.

ALSO: SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE.
NOOOOO! YOU BITCH! YOU BITCH!!!

m4st4 wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:I have seriously got to stop visiting this forum before someone posts something on here that actually spoils the film.
EVERYONE DIES, EVEN THE AUDIENCE.

ALSO: SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE.

How many hours to trailer hit the web in gorgeous 1080p?

Could we have this countdown timer on the NF homepage?

kanjisheik wrote:Could we have this countdown timer on the NF homepage?
That'd be great.

i found the downloaded file of teaser trailer from iTunes store can not be played. other downloads can.

TRU4T wrote:i found the downloaded file of teaser trailer from iTunes store can not be played. other downloads can.
link?

Based on what I'm seeing on twitter, it seems like the new trailer is already being shown in some places and the reactions have been nothing but positive.

:thumbup:

Those who've seen the bootleg or the real deal and wondering what's happening in the last shots, reading a lot on Wikipedia about certain aspects of the Universe makes it absolutely clear :D Continuing under the spoiler tag...
I think gravitational lensing is clearly seen in the trailer although I've only seen the bootleg so far. When the small spacecraft is in front of that weird round "thing" in space that is merely an optical illusion created by an object with an enormous gravitational field. Gravitational lensing is the effect created by these objects... if you look up in the sky with a telescope like Hubble and see a black hole, for example, it's possible that you can see distorted images of objects from FAR BEHIND that black hole (from you perspective). Because as light comes from those farther away objects to you, light gets "curved" and distorted by the gravity of other space objects. And if these objects happen to be black holes for example with extremely powerful gravitational fields, then light gets distorted in an extreme way as well. As if you would see part of the night sky through some sort of magnifying glass, it creates the same effect. Here's a demonstration of how a black hole in the "foreground" can distort the image of a galaxy in the "background":

So judging by the bootleg I'm fairly sure this is what happens in some of the later shots in the trailer. But maybe the HD will prove me wrong.