Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
antovolk wrote:
UnknownVariation wrote:
Guardian wrote:The trailer was indeed cut to perfection. Out of curiosity, how much does Nolan himself have influence over the trailer? Such as the cutting, shots used etc.
Usually depends on the director. I really wouldn't be surprised if Nolan cuts his own trailers.
He doesn't. But I'm sure he works directly with whatever agency is editing it.
Oh I see. Thanks for the answers :twothumbsup:

Guardian wrote:The trailer was indeed cut to perfection. Out of curiosity, how much does Nolan himself have influence over the trailer? Such as the cutting, shots used etc.
Nolan has a big influence over virtually every aspect related to a film, including trailers and the marketing. Nolan likes to be involved with as much as possible for his films.

Imaginatio wrote:
Nolan has a big influence over virtually every aspect related to a film, including trailers and the marketing. Nolan likes to be involved with as much as possible for his films.
That's what I had thought. 95% of other trailers pale in comparison with his.

The trailer is very, very 2001. I don't think that's a spoiler, people know Nolan loves Kubrick.

markspark1981 wrote:Can someone send me a link to the trailer? Here is my email: [email protected]
It was only a matter of time...they've found us...

I would be absolutely surprised if Nolan wouldn't have been involved in most, if not all of his trailers editing. I'm sure he doesn't do it himself but I truly think he's always there in the editing room overlooking the thing and giving the final 'yes' to it. It just... has to be like this :D

davids wrote:
markspark1981 wrote:Can someone send me a link to the trailer? Here is my email: [email protected]
It was only a matter of time...they've found us...

I'm watching all of you (while you sleep)...

You'll never take us alive!