Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I was damn certain it was gonna be with Transcendence. I guess Godzilla would be better, though. Its definitely going to be a much bigger hit so it would be smarter.

if it's before Godzilla then it should get rated soon no?

thrice wrote:if it's before Godzilla then it should get rated soon no?
It should be rated probably about 1 -2 weeks before its release.

I still betting the 2nd trailer will be attached with Transformers: Age Of Extinction. Although it will be nice if it is attached with Godzilla first. :)

I hope it's not with Transformers because nothing in the world is going to make me see that shit.

ComptonTerry wrote:I hope it's not with Transformers because nothing in the world is going to make me see that shit.
You know Good and Well that a Nolan Trailer Will get you there :gonf:

ComptonTerry wrote:I was damn certain it was gonna be with Transcendence. I guess Godzilla would be better, though. Its definitely going to be a much bigger hit so it would be smarter.
Godzilla is my hope right now, but I wouldn't put hand in fire.

They should announce the trailer's date already. First I was waiting for Transcendence and now I'm waiting for Godzilla.

If it comes out with Godzilla, that's going to be one hell of a night.

I hope the trailer is attached to Godzilla. Does anyone know if and when Godzilla will be released in Europe before USA for piracy reasons, just as Spiderman 2 was?