Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
^ And what's great in this what I just described is that it's a very, very realistic depiction of the Universe and objects in Universe. And I just love that they are going for a realistic sci-fi. (after all, the whole film is based on real theories of physics)

Regarding the logo on the T-shirt
Taken from the bootleg trailer

:think: :think: :think:

Bale Fan wrote:Regarding the logo on the T-shirt

Nice find.

I wish Nolan went all Speed Racer-y on our asses instead.

Just watched the trailer. Looks great. I like how Nolan directed those shots.

Bale Fan wrote:Image

Regarding the logo on the T-shirt

aye, absolutely right, I reckon that ship is going to become a significant symbol for the film, some time ago somebody also posted a picture of a cap with the same symbol (does somebody still have it?), I wonder why nobody has played around with it in the fan art section, it was practically just ignored...

I am becoming more and more hopeful that the trailer will play in other territories than US since the trailer has been playing both in France and the UK. Hopefully it will play in rest of Europe too. I am going to see Godzilla tomorrow.
Excited for the film and excited for the trailer.

MyCocaine wrote:I am becoming more and more hopeful that the trailer will play in other territories than US since the trailer has been playing both in France and the UK. Hopefully it will play in rest of Europe too. I am going to see Godzilla tomorrow.
Excited for the film and excited for the trailer.
In the UK as well? Gosh, I wanted to see Godzilla today but I decided not to... it was a bad decision, now I see it :evil: (I live in London)

Alright. I'm watching Godzilla today. Leaving to the cinema now :D

DHOPW42 wrote:^ And what's great in this what I just described is that it's a very, very realistic depiction of the Universe and objects in Universe. And I just love that they are going for a realistic sci-fi. (after all, the whole film is based on real theories of physics)
Crossing my fingers for no sound in space.